txt speak

trinab

Gold Member
Hi. So it got brought to my attention yestaday that I use txt speak and its not allowed and im breakin the rules!! Well I wasnt aware of this and because I use my phone to post I guess I realy didnt no I was doin it. I also got told that alot of people dont read your threads if its txt speak!! Well im sorry if u read my thread and I offended anybody. Think im guna have 2 read up on the rules :p

So are you going to behave now and stop it ;)

Cos you've just posted this about not being supposed to use text speak - in text speak same as all your other posts today lol

I can understand your posts perfectly trinab. Like you I'm a busy mother and its not always possible to type out the full words... Personally I don't see the problem but i guess if its in the rules it's in the rules ?

Thanks guys im glad sumbody else doesnt see the big problem in it. I dont think its lazy and to be fair I wudnt say that its txt speak. Have you seen the propa txt speak!!! Glad I had somebody stickin up for me,haha. we def are here for help and advice not an english lesson. High 5 peeps!!x

Back