Typical !!

gobolino

Gold Member
I've been tracking a weight of 11.7 all week and now (the morning of weigh in), I'm 11.9 :wave_cry:

Anyone else find this. Is it due to stress of weighing in that I'm not aware of ? Due to a heavy tea ? Or not going to the loo ???

Grrrr, very annoying !

Rant over :)

It's called Sneaky Peakers' Revenge. Step away from the scales between weigh-ins - it will only end in tears :D

I agree with Leapfrog. I STILL can't resist a sneaky weigh in every week, I'm not sure why I do it to myself!

If you do gain at official WI, you're best to work out what happened over the course of the week to make you gain, rather than the course of a day. Otherwise you'll be pulling your hair out :(

Mmmmmm you're both right :rolleyes: I'll challenge myself not to sneaky peak next week. Its just annoying!

Yes, and I am the worst culprit! :) I need to get out of the habit of weighing myself every morning as it only leads to disappointment! :) However today I was taken by surprise in a nice way as I'd STS each morning & then this morning finally showed a loss!

Claire32 well done on the loss, its a really hard habit to break isnt it.

I weighed in properly tonight and I sts. I think the challenge is on now, I'll not weigh and be blessed with a beautiful weight loss surprise in two weeks time :)

Back