U look slimmer - awww

vj

My dh said today that I look like I've lost weight and now looking slimmer. I laughed & dismissed it because I'd only started Monday. But it has kept a smile on my face, like a Bridget Jones moment, he loves me just the way I am.
He is the only one who knows about my vlcd, well apart from everyone on here. Maybe he was just being encouraging. Whatever it was, I'm glad he said it.
I look slimmer - woohoo

Awww bless him - I expect he is very supportive with what you have written

He has his moments but he does forget how harsh this diet is and offer his food / drink. Just have to keep reminding him I can't.
Still, at least he wasn't having a glass of wine each night (like we used to) because he said it wasn't worth opening it for one. I know that wouldn't have stopped me.

Iv'e put my other half on a diet to so he cant torment me with the wine and treats anymore. Well he has a very large beer belly that could do with a reduction lol! I must say he is not impressed by his new eating plan hehehe! he does as he is told or I make his life uncomfortable and he hates it when I winge and moan at him.

Back