Total Solution Ughhh feeling abit delated

I know its sounds so ungrateful but I weighed today and I know I shouldn't have but in on day 5 and it says ive lost 5lb :( bit gutted really for the hard work ive put in I expected to loose abit more as on slimming world I can smash between 8 and 11lb in my first week and usually up the higher end if that! Never mind ill shut up and go drink a gallon of water lol :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know what you mean. I am only on my second day, but this is my second crack at TS and my biggest fear is my first weigh in day and not having a big loss. Everyone would rather have a massive loss the first week given the amount of willpower it takes when your body is transitioning into ketosis. The main thing is you have lost and dont give up. Anything is better than nothing.and better to loose than put those 5lbs on!!! You still have 2 days yet and you may loose more.

Stay strong you have done so well x

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think you have done fabulously! 5 pounds in as many days is. Excellent. The nice thing about Exante is that once you reach ketosis the weight moves a lot more quickly than a slimming world diet! I also found that slimming world taught me to eat large quantities, which when you come off plan is detrimental. At least doing Exante will help me make sensible choices and smaller portion sizes.
keep at it, you're doing great.
sam xx

Thanks so much girls I know I am finding it a lil hard my mind toys with its self about giving up and just eating food but im guna stick it out :) thanks for the support :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How are you feeling today humphree? I am in ketosis now and I feel much better, just the feeling cold is getting me down :( is you weigh in tomorrow? Sure you will have lost again x

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back