Uh oh Costco....

bugsbunny2000

Proud to be a LOSER :)
Oh dear... had a only banana & a Rice Krispies cereal bar (2pp) for breakfast... knowing we were going to Costco today! Glad I did now... starving hungry I had a slice of cheese pizza and a couple of bites of the chicken bake! Nothing on the WW app but I also have the Value Diary app which stated that a slice of four cheese pizza from costco was a whopping 19pp! Eek!! I've estimated my bites of chicken bake at a polite 3pp (as it states 1/3 is 5pp and i only had 2 or 3 bites).

Definitely 0pp BNS soup and fruit for me tonight!

Trying hard not be disheartened by the lack of movement on the scales still... been dieting properly for 10 days now and have only used about 10 weeklies max each week (WI day is Thurs). However as I came on the other day I assumed it was more water retention and bloating.... just gonna keep going and hope something will just click eventually!! Tbh, I have no other option... it's not as if I can eat "normally" again and that the weight will drop off. At least my weight ISN'T increasing, I'll take a STS over that any day!

Soo... anyway, yeah very VERY high pp at Costco BUT worth every bite :) nom xx

Back