• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Uh-oh... I broke the seal

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!!!! lol

I seem to spend all day popping to the loo!

AbsolutelyFabulous

Absolutely Determined!
I don't know why I am so happy about it... I'm sure there was some kind of happy pill in that shake this morning. I sat on the toilet saying "hahaha goodbye fat"... I'm officially insane!!!

hmmmm maybe something in the water (lterally) I always think of fat the by products of the fat burning being peed away too....

Its the only thing that makes the constant peeing worth while!

:) Hope you have a good day Paula..

x

louiser

Trying very hard!
Its good exercise as well walking back and forth from the loo!!!

lol....I've worn my pedometer to work before and gone to the toilet furthest away from my desk, thought i'd be walking MILES!!!! sadly not...

xxx

louiser

Trying very hard!
I might start walking to the loo in tescos across the road then!!! I'll just have to make sure I'm not too desperate before I set off!!

haha it does get less frequent as u get used to the water!!!!!! ive often thought about counting my loo trips leaving a pen and paper there and count each trip!!!!!! sad or what!!!!!!!!!

haha it does get less frequent as u get used to the water!!!!!! ive often thought about counting my loo trips leaving a pen and paper there and count each trip!!!!!! sad or what!!!!!!!!!

yup! you could always leave your knitting in the loo - you'd have a jumper made in no time :D

xxx

Since starting CD I can tell you every public toilet (& rate them for cleanliness!) within 10 miles of my house. Why do they have no heating in them, sitting on a freezing loo seat doesn't help you wee!

MR2_Owner

Doing Slimming World
My seal has broken today too...gawd knows what my stats for being out of group for calls has been like - I have to keep going!