Uh Oh :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lou_Lou, 26 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Lou_Lou

Lou_Lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    I just got back from being weighed, and I have put on 3lbs :cry::cry:

I'm not going to let it get to me as I have had a ruff few weeks.
    I am starting sole sourse as of tomorrow. I know it is going to be hard to get back on track but its what I have to do to be able to reach my goal.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Lou_Lou,

Please don't beat yourself up as 3lbs. is not bad and look at how much you have achieved already.:)

Day three back SSing myself...took ages for me to get back on the wagon and I had to keep on trying. Hopefully you will get on much easier.

Love Mini xxx
  4. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Lighter Life/Cambridge
    Hi Lou Lou, the last stone or so is always the most difficult, no matter what diet you are following. I think its great that you have the determination to go back SSing, you have achieved so much already. Your target weight is well within your reach. You can do it, stay strong! Angela x
  5. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up

Well done for not letting the slight gain put you off track, you certainly seem to be in the right frame of mind to get to your goal soon.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.