Uh oh!

Nomes

Gold Member
The tablets I'm on for back pain are pretty heavy and cause nausea so I find I'm eating whatever I can stomach which seems to be small amounts of choc, single bags of crisps and boiled rice. If I'm sticking to my points should I still lose? I'm hoping to be off tablets within a few days ( fingers crossed)

If your sticking to points you should still lose. I eat an incredible amount of junk but within points and lose lol.
Really hope the back pain eases for you there is nothing more miserable, take care :)

Thanks- it really is junk but for some reason real food is turning me right now( def not preg!!)

Aww, this is why weightwatchers is the only diet that works for me lol.
Im not so much into proper food, much prefer snacks and this is the only diet you can get away with that lol. I do eat tons of free veg etc though so its not all bad.
LOL @ not preggy....thats always my fear if i start feeling sick hehehe one little one is enough for me hehe.

I would cry- I know it's tablets and I usually wouldn't complain about choc but haven't eaten well all week. Going to start afresh tomorrow with a fruit smoothie!

See how you go! If you're within your points you should be fine! xx Feel better soon! x

If you do end up on your tablets longer (I hope not but)sometimes your GP can give you something to stop the sickness feeling.

Wishing you well soon :hug99:

Thanks- they are morphine based so that's why I have the sickness. Am hoping to be off them by Friday xx thanks for the support x

Tramadol- plus diazapam and volterol. When the pain is exceptionally bad I add co-dydramol to the mix. Three times a day but today I just did the mix twice in order to enjoy dinner. I think that after tomorrow I can drop the diazapam. It's known as being addictive but thank God that I've never had that problem and make a point of dropping it first.

Nomes (hugs) hope the pain eases soon! and as everyone says I am sure if you are within your points it shouldn't be a problem! just do as you say and get a few smoothies in... at least you getting some vitamins... and with those tabs you really do need to be eating! so I would try to have something substantial even if it is a shake! x

Def making more of an effort tomorrow. The thought of 'real' food has turned me hence the junk food but the one great thing is that I have stuck to my points whereas previously my oh would have been charged with supplying pot noodles and chips. He's been great this time and limited what choc he bought me. Thanks for support girls xx

Nomes - I was at one point on tramadol and codine phosphate - im now allergic to them which is good fun LOL but hope your pain gets better soonx x

Thanks- what scares me sometimes is that I get used to them and they don't affect me eg sleepy

Oh I was on Solpadol and that never did.
When I was on tramadol & codiene together I was taking tramadol at noon, codiene at 2, tramadol at 4 codiene at 6, and i was SO lucid everyone thought it was really strange! x

Ditto! Yesterday and today are the first days I haven't slept during the day!! I'm taking movicol this time to stop any back pain caused by ... Well you know!

Eeeek! So annoying LOL x

Nope im 26 and i was on the movicol before :( x

Back