Ultra Slim ... :)

CandyCain_x

Hey everyone, I've only just joined this site and I've been inspired by all your stories. So thought I would start my own thread so I can keep motivated!

So my reason for knuckling down and finally doing something about my weight is for a couple of reasons .. I've just got out of an mentally abusive relationship where I was made to feel that no one else would, or could love me and he was all I needed. I ended the relationship at Easter and although its been a tough time I'm ready to start my life again with my gorgeous little boy. Another reason I'm losing weight is to get my confidence back and eventually be able to have photos taken of myself and my little boy together. As this year his on my sons birthday his father didn't turn up to see him, and every photo that was taken on his day there was not one of me and him together which upset me :(

So I've decided enough is enough and this is a new start to a new me! I use to be so skinny when I was younger and looking at old photos has also inspired me. I'm 22 and I know if I don't do something about my weight now I never will! I started off at 14.9 and after 6 days I've gone down to 14.2! I'm so happy and this has just made me even more determined!

Feel free to join me! Xx

You sound very brave and slim fast should be a walk in the park for you with your determination.

Hope you get on well theres plenty of support here for you x

Back