Ultralase & Lipotrim

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Mike12421, 22 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Mike12421

Mike12421 Full Member

Hello all, LT is going great, three weeks on and I've lost 28lbs!! Just 28lbs to go!

Anyway, as the title suggests, I am getting laser eye surgery (LASEK with Wavefront) this week, and I wanted to ask if anyone on here knows if there will be any problems with me staying on LT whilst I have this done. The "eye doctor" did not mention my diet/weight etc during my consultation. However I like to worry about nothing ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    I doubt it would affect anything. But ask just in case.

4. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Mike, bloody marvellous 28 lb result in just 3 weeks......the only time I wish I was a man!!! I hope your laser surgery goes well, I would be too much of a coward for that!

5. I'm on my way

I'm on my way Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.01%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi
    I had laser eye surgery approx 7 yrs ago, your diet wont affect anything! It only takes 10 mins and your weight or what you're eating wont concern them! Afterwards your eyes will feel like they have sand in them, go to bed and rest, the next morning will be miraculous! Best thing I ever did!

HTH

Cheryl

Last edited: 22 April 2009
  6. Mike12421

Mike12421 Full Member

Thanks for all your answers, just what I wanted to hear.....put my mind at rest.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.