Ummmm people....

Mets

Gold Member
What on earth are you all doing sat indoors on your computers on a day like this??!

It's absoloutely gorgeous here today - I'm stuck in work so that's my excuse :cry:

But why aren't you all out in the sunshine??!! :flirt2: OR have you all got laptops and are currently sitting in your garden/park/somewhere beautiful??

Im in the garden : o )

Cant really see what im typing cause the suns very bright.

I love the best of both worlds

Woof x

Brilliant! That's what I like to hear :)

(everytime I read someones post I like, I wanna hit the thanks button thinking it's the "i like this" buttton on Facebook! lol)

Batt wont last much longer, but no fear, I will stay in the garden, just for you babes

Woofy x

Thank you! :D I feel someone should be soaking up the sunshine if I can't

Aww! You too hun xx

im still in my jammies in a north facing room with my dort, who sadly , suffers from a mild photophobia.
We are going out this evening to the beach at Southpirt with the pooch. My dort enjoys the evening light more, its less harsh

im still in my jammies in a north facing room with my dort, who sadly , suffers from a mild photophobia.
We are going out this evening to the beach at Southpirt with the pooch. My dort enjoys the evening light more, its less harsh

Excuse my ignorance, but what is photophobia?? Something to do with sunlight then? x

I really need to get out and cut my back garden but this computer chair is way too comfy ;)

i cant open my garden door until my son has had a nap or he will want the garden and not have his sleep till 4pm and that means that he will be awake till 1am.
as soon as he is sleeping i'm going out to sunbathe on my trampoline :D

Am in a flat, no garden. :(
Kids all have hayfever which means no park for us either.
But we've done loads of days out the past weeks and am still recovering so it's ok today...
Will miss the choas when school starts again *SIGH*

Oliver has taken a turn for the worse today (for those that dont know he has chicken pox) so im sat here and he's laying on my lap with a blanket over him watching disneys cars for the 4th time today. Its no wonder my brain is frazzled. I keep trying to coax him outside into the lovely sunshine but he dosent want to go so i have to miss out :cry:

At least you people who aren't outside, have quite a good excuse. I'll let you all off! :D

Oliver has taken a turn for the worse today (for those that dont know he has chicken pox) so im sat here and he's laying on my lap with a blanket over him watching disneys cars for the 4th time today. Its no wonder my brain is frazzled. I keep trying to coax him outside into the lovely sunshine but he dosent want to go so i have to miss out :cry:

Aww that sounds so cute! :)

yeah that's the one! :p

Ha ha. your funny NOT! Im missing out. And will probably only see it when im at work tomorrow (if its still out at 7pm that is)

my little lad Travis is now sleeping so i am in the garden sitting on trampoline with laptop and baby moniter :D

That's brill! I've not even seen the sunshine as the blinds are pulled otherwise there's too much of a glare!! :rolleyes:

Back