Ummmm

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by louisa83, 31 March 2010 Social URL.

1. louisa83

louisa83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(8.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    For the last few days I have been trying to restart with great difficulty as I have been trying to do some assignments that I due in very soon. However, today I am determined that I will complete day 1 of restart the only problem is I am sooo drained I can't do my work and just want to sleep. I haven't gone into college and I am contemplating handing the two assignments late which means I can only get a pass for them.

My health is my priority at the mo!!!!!!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. YummyMummy04

YummyMummy04 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I am re-starting again too after loosing 4 stone last year and putting it all back on :sigh: I have struggled to re-start over the last few weeks but am determined today that i will get through it completely S/S. I know once i get pass the first 2 days i will be ok ;)

We can do this together X

4. Hoping2LoseBig!!

Hoping2LoseBig!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Aw hun have a rest! if you dont mind getting a pass then just hand them in late.
    good luck with your restart! YOU can do it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.