• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

un offical 2nd weigh in :)

well as you know i cant get weighed this week as the nurse who does the lt in my area is on holiday but i have weighed myself at the same time as i get weighed by her and according to my scales i have lost about 5lb not taken them as hard evidence as i weigh heavier on mine than i do on hers but there is defo a good loss that means i am down to the next stone yeah and that with 2 birthdays and a wedding x x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
that's great :) do you get a proper weigh in next Tuesday?

well done you thats a great result

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi Jonsey,
well done on your weight loss, official or otherwise, you have done very well. Wishing you all the best for the coming week.
Doirin

Yes will get weighed by the nurse next tuesday never thought i would look forward to getting on the scales but i cant wait cant belive i am doing this diet i have had my blips but it a learning curve and dont even fancy food much anymore but i have been craving a salad in this heat lol thank all for the support i feel better in myself already cant wait to lose more x

well done on your unofficial loss. I am sure it isnt too far from the real loss and hopefully next week you will get a nice surprise and a fab loss x

Aoife

Silver Member
Well done on your loss. Good luck with your next week. It's amazing how before LT we probably would crave unhealthy stuff, and now we are craving healthy food, I had a dream about lettuce one night - lol!
Scary stuff.

Well done Jonsey keep up the great work x

I have been craving pickled onions, beetroot and cottage cheese lol non of which I ate before......