Unbelievable Weight Loss

awh

I've been on Slim Fast for 7 days and have made it my rule to weight myself every Monday.

I thought it was a fluke when I weighed myself this morning or that the scales were broken or that the floor the scales were on are uneven.

I weighed myself 6 times in 5 different places to make sure. I had my Mum weigh herself too to see if her weight had changed drastically (if the scales had broken since last Monday).

She isn't on the diet and her weight is the same.

I've lost 1st 5lb in a week.

Please don't think I'm posting this to deceive people. Is this normal for a first weight in? If it is I imagine I'll stay the same weight for a few weeks now.

omg wow!! im not sure this is normal but thats amazing!!!! i doubt that will continue with that amount each week but if u keep doing what you're doing you'll still lose!!

lol @ weighing in different places round the bathroom! i do that!!!

That's great, when you first start a diet you lose all your excess water etc so a big loss is possible and you'll prob still lose a fair bit on sf if you've got a lot to lose. Well done though it's a great loss to get you ahead x

After this I'm expecting to stay the same for a good few weeks or just lost 1lb or something a week. Still, I'm dead chuffed!

I still think you'll have a few really good losses in the next few weeks, good luck x

A truly amazing loss, let it spur you on.
It will be a mixture of things, mostly fluid in your first week, and if you have cut out bread, reduced tea and coffee and increased your water intake it will all play a part.
If you expect to stay the same, or loose about 1 lb for a few weeks then if it's more that's a great bonus, well done keep up the good work x

Back