unbeliveable... still no xen.

sammyd

can you believe that!,, I rang 4 chemists today and there still struggling to get the stuff!..
I've had this prescription nearly 2 wks!!.. I'm pleased to say at goal now so not worried in that department!.. and pleased I did the last sprint under my own steam!..
I did and still do intend scooping my prescription for the cupboard and later emergencies!.. be fool not to right??
but thought I'd confirm Boston lincs still has a xen crisis!!.. although I've not trawled every chemist but they couldn't even give me a possible delivery date today!!... :0/
oh and hope your all well... :)

Offers still open sammy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I totally forgot about the xen shortage took my script to our local boots with my other stuff this morning no comments of a shortage n a box of blue smarties dispemced :) x

toofatkat said:
Offers still open sammy

cheers luvvvy,
but it will only be sitting in my cupboard so no rush!.. just thought I'd mention it.. I'm in Spalding Thursday so might ring round down there if I get 5 minz tomorrow!...
but hey thanx kat anyway your a star!... :)
.... how long do you get with a prescription before its expired!..
does anyone know??..

butter_on_toast said:
I totally forgot about the xen shortage took my script to our local boots with my other stuff this morning no comments of a shortage n a box of blue smarties dispemced :) x

Ooooh you are in Leeds aren't you? X

LisaM1977 said:
Ooooh you are in Leeds aren't you? X

Yup im in leeds :)

Sammy you get 6months provided its nhs not private no clue on private scripts only know nhs from when i neglect to get bits off mine

X

Fabulous.. Don't feel as worried getting my next box now ..had nightmare 3 weeks ago x

sammyd said:
. I'm pleased to say at goal now so not worried in that department!.. and pleased I did the last sprint under my own steam!... :0/
oh and hope your all well... :)

Woooo Hoooo!!! At Goal fab news :) really fantastic you did the rest on your own steam!!! We need pics of you at Goal now :)

Woooo Hoooo!!! At Goal fab news :) really fantastic you did the rest on your own steam!!! We need pics of you at Goal now :)
awww thanx for that sugar!..:D
ive a progress album under the dog photo!!..
things really slowed towards the end but got there eventually!.. 32wks!.. and if you say it quick it dont sound that long!..:eek: x

When i got prescribed the gp told me that i might have trouble getting it straight away as there was a manufactoring issue.... but i got it no probs and i'm just outside of Lincoln :)
Well done btw :)

pocket dragon said:
When i got prescribed the gp told me that i might have trouble getting it straight away as there was a manufactoring issue.... but i got it no probs and i'm just outside of Lincoln :)
Well done btw :)

Ooh me & Toofatkat are just outside Lincoln too x

Looking fit and trim!! Well done and in 32wks, how much have you lost in total?

South? I think :/ :) geography was never a strong point . I'm in navenby

toofatkat said:
South? I think :/ :) geography was never a strong point . I'm in navenby

And I'm south too, Waddington.... Will add I had to ask hubby if we were north or south lol

That's great you're in between both if us. You should join us

Back