uncle ben's express rice pouches

graciebabes

will hit target this time
anyone know how many syns in these rices? particularly the chinese style, egg fried and special fried varieties? itching to try them but want to be sure of the syns first

thanks

xx

Here you go...

Uncle Ben's Express, Chinese Style Rice, ambient 250g pouch[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
3 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 19½ Syns
green.gif
Green 3 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Uncle Ben's Express, Egg Fried Rice, ambient 250g pouch[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

extraeasy.gif
4 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 20½ Syns
green.gif
Green 4 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Uncle Ben's Express, Special Fried Rice, ambient 250g pouch[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

extraeasy.gif
4 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 19½ Syns
green.gif
Green 4 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

I love those pouches for adding with meals.

Anyone know what the syns are for the Mexican Style and Thai style ones, they are my favourites :D I have stayed away from them as I expected them to be really high, SW keeps on surprising me :)

Would check myself but C forgot the password and I keep forgetting to text her :p

Here you go...

Uncle Ben's Express, Mexican Style Rice, ambient 250g pouch

extraeasy.gif
2½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 20 Syns
green.gif
Green 2½ Syns

Uncle Ben's Express, Spicy Mexican Style Rice, ambient 250g pouch

extraeasy.gif
4 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 21 Syns
green.gif
Green 4 Syns

Uncle Ben's Express, Thai Curry Rice, ambient 250g pouch

extraeasy.gif
3 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 19½ Syns
green.gif
Green 3 Syns

Uncle Ben's Express, Thai Sweet Chilli Rice, ambient 250g pouch

extraeasy.gif
2 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 17½ Syns
green.gif
Green 2 Syns

Hi bubbalicious,

Thanks for checking ;)

My favourites are the two with the lowest syns!!! Even better than I hoped, looks like I will be tucking into some of those next week haha

I took 1 of the mexican pouches to work and some roasted veg from the day before mixed them together it was gorgeous,

I really like the mexican flavour ones too, that sounds like a great idea about mixing with veg, never really thought about it before as usually have them to go with a meal. Will be giving that one a whirl :)

I made the express chicken fajita salad out of the new sw mag this week using the mixed pepper rice and it was lovely.

A pouch is 2.5 syns on green and EE.

I have no doubt it will be just as good cold as it was hot.

Anyone got the syns for the mushroom one?

Express Mushroom Rice, ambient, 250g pouch 2½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDExtraEasy','')20 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDOriginal','')2½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDGreen','')

Express Mushroom Rice, ambient, 250g pouch 2½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDExtraEasy','')20 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDOriginal','')2½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDGreen','')

Thanks for that :)

For anyone else who is an Uncle Bens rice fan they are all £1 a pack in Asda at the moment - I am going to stock up for work lunches, scrummy with some cherry tomatoes :)

Back