Uncle Ben's Rice Time

geewhizz

Am i being really stupid, i found it on website the other day, sweet and sour was free YAY went to check other flavours can't get any up:confused:

Questions about syn values are best post in the syn values sub-forum. Actually if you do a search over there I'm sure you will find the values for the other flavours as it has been asked and answered a few times :)

yeah i know and have looked at the others in there was really a question to see if anyone knew why they had disappeared from there and are they about to be changed???

I know when I did sw they were 5 syns on a green day for the chinese style one yum my favourite :)

last time i looked which was 2 weeks ago they were.

Rice Time, Cantonese, ambient, 300g pot 1 19 1
Rice Time, Medium Curry, ambient, 300g pot 4½ 20 4½
Rice Time, Mexican Chilli, ambient, 300g pot 1½ 17 1½
Rice Time, Spicy Tikka Masala, ambient, 300g pot 5½ 20 5½
Rice Time, Sweet & Sour, ambient, 300g pot Free 19½ Free

thanks for your replies will wait and see if it resurfaces on their website, i like the sweet and sour hope they dont change so i have to syn them...

I got told today by one consultant that these are no longer low syn. I can't copy and paste what she put on fb coz I'm on my phone but I know that the sweet and sour ones are now 8.5 syns on EE and all the others are even higher. :(

PatchworkPuss said:
Yes it's been the talk of the board since last night and there are numerous threads about it :)

Sorry, I didn't realise. Lol. I searched and that's how I found these threads. Sorry to have doubled up. :)

Don't worry - you would have to be eating about 18 a week before it might affect your losses. And if you are eating that many then you have other problems anyway lol.

Back