Under 200lbs!

Yeye

Silver Member
Yeah, 7lbs off this week (8) taking me to 198lbs. Happy is not the word, goal is in sight!!!

Fantastic, I bet u feel fab x x

Karazykat07 said:
Excellent Yeye well done.
We started out the same day on this and i am failing miserably but really pleased to see you doing so well......keep it up xx

Come on Kat, u can do it!!! xXx

Whoooo! Way to go! Can't wait until I'm there :) xx

Well done Yeye - Isn't it a great feeling to get under 200

well done, i absolutely delighted for you x :)

It's a great feeling Lola ;-)
Thanx Chuck, we're in it to win it :-D
Thanx all, let's fight the flab :) x

Great result. You get some fab results some weeks. Great to get under 200!!!!!

Great result. You get some fab results some weeks. Great to get under 200!!!!!

Thanx Molly,
I see your maintaining on GL, I bught the book you recommended and am part way through reading (taking me longer than planned as I've been so tired I fall asleep too quickly when I pick it up) well I have 6 weeks to go till refeed, then I plan to follow GL. I was just wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing a typical day's eating? x

Yay Yeye! You say happy is not the word- how about ecstatic, delighted, proud, thrilled and bloomin chuffed to bits! :p

Yeye, no problem sharing at all. Menus vary but it can go much like the following:

Breakfast: 40g porridge , 10g mixed seeds (linseed, pumpkin sunflower) (you could have a handful of berries with this too) Coffee
snack: Apple or two oatcakes with peanut butter
Lunch: a very small salad made with mixed leaves, tomato, pepper, gherkins,celery. Add either small tin of Tuna, 40g smoked salmon, or 75 g prawns.
Dinner: lentil dhal, stir fry of veg with salmon and couscous or quinoa. or a big bean curry made with about 150 g mixed beans)
snack: Blueberries and yoghurt or chopped apple and kiwi

You can also click on the links in my diary to see other info. Anyway I can help, just holler!!

That's amazing - well done!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

irish molly said:
Yeye, no problem sharing at all. Menus vary but it can go much like the following:

Breakfast: 40g porridge , 10g mixed seeds (linseed, pumpkin sunflower) (you could have a handful of berries with this too) Coffee
snack: Apple or two oatcakes with peanut butter
Lunch: a very small salad made with mixed leaves, tomato, pepper, gherkins,celery. Add either small tin of Tuna, 40g smoked salmon, or 75 g prawns.
Dinner: lentil dhal, stir fry of veg with salmon and couscous or quinoa. or a big bean curry made with about 150 g mixed beans)
snack: Blueberries and yoghurt or chopped apple and kiwi

You can also click on the links in my diary to see other info. Anyway I can help, just holler!!

Thank you! No doubt I'll be hollering in about 6 weeks :) x

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Yeye! :wee:

Excellent Yeye well done.
We started out the same day on this and i am failing miserably but really pleased to see you doing so well......keep it up xx

How can you be failing miserably? You lost 8lbs last week. I know you had a slight blip but you seem to have put that behind you. And did you not weight in this week because you've had a bad week? If so, put it behind you and move on. You're still lots lighter than you were. Don't tell yourself you're failing - it could be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Yeye, congrats. That was a great result. It's great getting under 200lbs, isn't it?

Back