Underwear alert!! 1st12lbs down

kirsty121288

So I started at 11st7lbs and today I am 9st9lbs. End goal of 8st but want to get to 8st12 by my wedding at least :) Just thought id post this to remind me I am able to do this as I spent a few years doing nothing about my weight because I didn't think I would succeed!! xx

Attachments

• progress.png
    progress.png
    231 KB · Views: 1,668
Absolutely fantastic! The loss is really really visable! Well done, hope to see the next ones as you shrink more :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done! What a difference a couple of stone can do :)

Amazing work hun!! Well Done x

You look so good, well done! ^_^ It's so inspiring to see for me, your starting measurements are almost exactly the same as mine, and you are 4ft11 too! Nice to see another shortie around.
I'm just about to start, and i'm 11st10. Hope i can do as well as you have. x

Thankyou everyone! Hello to my fellow shorty :) hehe, if only we were taller we would be fine wouldn't we!!
It taken me 10 weeks on SS but I had a few days off in between for various events/food tasting for my wedding. X

You look great, well done! Can I ask a personal question? Has your tummy skin went back or has it dropped? That's my biggest fear of this diet. Xx

Hi, well I do have loose skin on my tummy area but that's not because if this diet, it's from when I was pregnant, I have no loose skin anywhere else though, will just need to do some excercise a to tone my belly up. That's pretty good seeing as I got measured today and in total I have lost 18 inches/2 stone :)

Back