Underwear... where do you buy yours?

Caz

Repeat Offender
Bit of an awkward post but we're mostly ladies here so it's fine! So, I need some new underwear. Nice stuff that isn't going to cost me stupid money preferably! Thing is, I don't have huge boobs. C, so not tiny either but just find that the material on 'fat people underwear' is huge and swamps my boobs lol! I'm not going to walk around in a thong but I don't want granny pants either! Any suggestions?

caroline g said:
Bit of an awkward post but we're mostly ladies here so it's fine! So, I need some new underwear. Nice stuff that isn't going to cost me stupid money preferably! Thing is, I don't have huge boobs. C, so not tiny either but just find that the material on 'fat people underwear' is huge and swamps my boobs lol! I'm not going to walk around in a thong but I don't want granny pants either! Any suggestions?

I tend to go to asda etc as don't need the support as only a b/c, also got some nice ones from new look/h&m etc x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Asda is farrr from me and the sainsburys near me is crap for underwear, it's just the sets of knickers they do. I'll give new look and h&m a looksie thanks

I like Marks and Spencers underwear sets, or Topshop.

La Senza do nice stuff, but i only shop there when someone's given me a giftcard ;)

ha i'm WAY off topshop sizes!

Asda for me - have you tried online shopping with them as you can buy clothes and they delievery albeit you will have to be confident with your size. I also get stuff of ebay at a reasonable prize with M&S clothing :)

I've just discovered Matalan underwear, that'll do me! Just spent about £30 and got 4 quite nice sets :)

don't you just love it when you find a place that has nice fitting underwear, I think it makes a huge difference to your confidence :) I am so jealousthough that you can wear lovely sets, sadly due to recently given birth my shape is a bit odd and can not get any nice undies at the mo but soon that will change with the help of MFP, yay!!!

They might be lovely but they don't look so lovely when I'm wearing them haha

Matalan underwear washes and washes and in my my opinion is far better quality than M&S:rolleyes: I buy mine mostly off Ebay though, I have a lust of Floozie Frost stuff at the moment, which is way out of my price range usually but have found a fair few bits on Ebay and paid a lot less for them:D I bought some Floozie PJ's BNWT £30 new, I got them for £3.20 plus a couple of quid postage, I also managed to get a couple of Floozie babydolls from the same seller (kept postage down) for 99p and £1.10 each, BARGAIN!:cool:

Sizing is quite difficult for me though so I like places where I can send it back!

OOO I shall have a look at that brand Wish, never heard of it before :)

OMFG - that link is toooooooooo funny, who is that sexy woman she makes me look atrousious ;)

I have to say, I did see it and think well he's got better legs than me!!

OOO I shall have a look at that brand Wish, never heard of it before :)

Heres a link to some Floozie stuff

http://www.debenhams.com/lingerie/floozie-by-frost-french?CMP=KNC-GoogleAd-Brands&tmcampid=19&tmad=c&_$ja=kw:floozie+frost|cgn:Floozie+by+Frost+French|cgid:755205566|tsid:16418|cn:Floozie+by+Frost+French+-+Brands|cid:22948736|lid:9935516786|mt:Exact|nw:search|crid:6778420166#catalogId=10001&lid=//productsuniverse/en_GB/product_online%3DY/categories%3C%7Bproductsuniverse_153156%7D/brand_description%3E%7Bfloozie20by20frost20french%7D&pn=3&pns=y&ps=default&storeId=10001

I think Marks and Spencer is brilliant for bigger sizes. and I have found some amazing underwear, bodies, sleepwear etc in BHS. I always used to think of BHS as old people's shop but it is not at all! They do beautiful pieces :)

Thanks for sharing xxx

Back