Unexpected side effects of weight loss......

didimissy

Yesterday I got a phone call from someone I haven't seen in ages to inform me that my darling man was having an affair ..... she had seen him in B&Q (!!) with this skinny girl and my kids, and thought I should know! I pointed out that my man was unlikely to take his "Bit of fluff" to B&Q, especially not with my kids, and that the "skinny girl" she had seen him with was in fact me! The apologies that followed were hilarious! :8855:

Have you had any bizarre side effects?!

LOL thats hilarious! :rotflmao: Bit mad that she thought him having an affair, with your kids in tow, was a more plausible explanation than it possibly being a skinnier you though!

Yesterday I got a phone call from someone I haven't seen in ages to inform me that my darling man was having an affair ..... she had seen him in B&Q (!!) with this skinny girl and my kids, and thought I should know! I pointed out that my man was unlikely to take his "Bit of fluff" to B&Q, especially not with my kids, and that the "skinny girl" she had seen him with was in fact me! The apologies that followed were hilarious! :8855:

Have you had any bizarre side effects?!

Love this :rotflmao: What a lovely side effect ;)

I found the whole thing hilarious, but it is nice to know that I am now Mistress worthy again! :)

lol that's funny. It is nice that she told you though! Many people would have just turned a blind eye. I'd be pretty pleased she was strong enough to let you know.

lovely story :D but, on the other hand - good to have friends like that ;)

lol nice one :)

Back