Unexplained weight gain at latest weigh in

JimmyT85

Evening all,

I get weighed on Thursdays, and had a very shocking, and very unexplained weight gain.

I had been 100% all week, on plan every day, didn't go over daily syns, enough speed food, drink enough water, and gained a whopping 6lb!!

I have no idea how! I went to America for 2 weeks and ate anything and everything, and only gained 6.5lb, so where has this 6lb come from?

I have suffer with high anxiety and depression, and wonder if this could be linked?

I know you probably hear it all the time, but I was 10000000% on plan, and don't know how this happened.

Has this happened to anyone else? If so, did you find any answers?

Thank you!

Did you drink enough water do you think? Not getting enough water down you can slow up weightloss.

I would think that this 6lb on is a blip, bit of water retention for some reason. Bodies are funny like that. I bet that you lose it and a bit more on your next weigh in.

Did you drink enough water do you think? Not getting enough water down you can slow up weightloss.

I would think that this 6lb on is a blip, bit of water retention for some reason. Bodies are funny like that. I bet that you lose it and a bit more on your next weigh in.

Hi there

I would like to think I drink enough water. I drink minimum 3 litres a day.

I hope it is just some sort of blip! Thank you :)

Hi there. Perhaps suffering from anxiety and depression has made you perhaps less active this week? So your metabolism was working more slowly? Try and do some light exercise this week, or more than usual and don't be discouraged! Also, were you wearing heavier clothes at weigh in? Once i decided (stupidly) to wear jeans and i was 4lb heavier! Stick to plan, lots of water and I'm sure next week with be much better!

If you have honestly stuck to plan then there will be some weird blip. Like already mentioned maybe heavier clothes or water retention.
I find the loss we deserve does always show in the end, so stick to the plan and I'm sure you will lose next week.

What type of scales are you weighing on? It could be that if they are different ones/running out of batteries etc.
Constipation?

Like all the other guys said, you will probably find you'll loose it all and more next time around.

I know it's frustrating, but stay motivated. If you're still not losing weight in a couple of weeks, but sticking to plan, maybe see your GP

Back