Unfortunately Im Back!!!

BestBoy

Well girls and boys, unfortunately im back! After losing 6 stone in 2010, ive almost put it all back on! Day 1 today....... Ive done it before so I KNOW i can do it again........

#thinspiration!

Can I ask why you've put it back on? Was it just going back to unhealthy eating habbits?

The stone I put back on in a year was due to eating takeaway twice a day while living aborad mainly then coming home for Christmas and New Year.

Hi well no point dwelling on the regain - you have done it once you can do it again and this time will be your last!!! Good luck x

Good luck Bestboy and welcome back. I've done it before, lost 5 stone and the regained some (not all) back,so you are not alone.

Goodluck with your second journey, If you have succeeded once you can certainly do it again.

Four holidays in 12 months, eating the wrong foods at the wrong times and generally being lazy and irresponsible when it came to diet! In a way, i look at putting ALMOST (still 1 1/2 stone lighter than when i started last time) all of the weight back on now in a positive light in terms of 'you dont know what youve got til its gone'. Which now gives me the belief to lose the weight and make sure i keep it off!

I ask cos I see so many - starting again posts.
It kinda worries me.

I really don't want to yoyo for the rest of my life.

I hope you managed to keep it off this time. I hope I get lighter and it stays off too!

If you go to the SW and WW sections you'll see just as many restarters there too :)

It's not down to the diet. It's down to what we do after wards

Yeah, after reading the stuff on this forum it's REALLY made me think about how I deal with food - after LT.

I also lost seven half stone in 2005. In less than six months I was pregnant and have since piled on ten stone! I tried to restart so many times, but I finally found my focus January 17th and have been 100% since then and managed to shift 52 pound so far. I hope that this is the last weight loss journey I go on and that I am able to maintain for life. On previous attempts I have ignored maintenance thread, but not now, it is my most read part of the forum as I want to learn all tips,hints and skills I can so I feel prepared to start my new slim life!

I also lost seven half stone in 2005. In less than six months I was pregnant and have since piled on ten stone! I tried to restart so many times, but I finally found my focus January 17th and have been 100% since then and managed to shift 52 pound so far. I hope that this is the last weight loss journey I go on and that I am able to maintain for life. On previous attempts I have ignored maintenance thread, but not now, it is my most read part of the forum as I want to learn all tips,hints and skills I can so I feel prepared to start my new slim life!

Well done you! .... thats fantatstic! :)

Well guys, just had my first weeks weigh in an hour ago and was absolutely amazed at my first weeks loss! A whopping 16lbs!!!! .... COME ON!!!!!!!!

Wow congrats that must really motivate you to keep on track x well done

Wow!!! Amazing!
I haven't lost that much in 3 weeks either Jamsi!

If you quit now Bestboy we'll have to track you down and pinch your weightloss! lol. Keep going!

Thanks guys.....yes, its the weigh days that keep you going! :)

Back