unhappy bunny to happy rabbit

heidiboo

hi everyone

way back in 2008 i tried lipotrim and did ok on it but didnt stick to it

now all these years later im back and raring to go. its my first day on Monday 8 so wish me luck. ive had my first shake and nearly a litre of fizzy water so far

heidi :)

Last edited:
Update. I thought I'd say that I'm using up some slim and save sachets which I've been given to kickstart me before I start lipotrim properly...all gone ok so far, apart from the fact I came home after work this evening and sprained my ankle out in the garden so currently have a huge egg on my ankle bone and in pain but hey ho lol

So day one completed. Had some Coke Zero which is better than the digestives which were calling my name when I got in from work! Had about 3.5litres of water and couple glasses of cola...

coke zero or digestives...craving biccies so bad right now but wont cave it...i know strictly its not allowed but either cola or digestives and if i do, then i know ill eat something else...this is soooo hard!

on a good note down 1kg since yesterday :) and why im continuing

Day two done thank goodness. That was hard. So day three here. Weighed this morning and another 1.1kgs off overnight so 2.1kgs in two days!! Have a yucky mouth this morning so wondering if ketosis is here already? Bring it on, this craving for digestives is a killer

yesterday not quite so difficult. spent most of the day outside resting my sore ankle and soaking up the sun (day off from work)..which was nice! 1/2 kg dropped again this morning...keep going

04kg off overnight ..looks like im talking to myself oh well lol

still having coke zero atm but going to ease it off from tonight as cravings are going now. ive got a lovely furry tongue so in ketosis :)

Wow you're doing great! I weigh myself every day too, I find it a good motivator. When I get a craving in the evening I think about how I'll feel standing on the scales the next morning and it somehow gets me through.

You're through the toughest part now - keep going!

Wow you're doing great! I weigh myself every day too, I find it a good motivator. When I get a craving in the evening I think about how I'll feel standing on the scales the next morning and it somehow gets me through.

You're through the toughest part now - keep going!
Thanks and I have to agree :)

So five days gone, another 0.2kg off this morning. Seems to be slowing up but it's all going the right way, down....keep going!

Not going to weigh for a couple days now, need to lay off it so much lol

so wiegh in day and stuck at 3.2kg which im fine with...all going the right way. continuing to have a drop of cola zero every day and basically its my lifeline atm and i look forward to that every evening...its my normality :)

so second week and lets see what this brings. at least my ankle is now progressing and the bruise which has covered my entire foot including my toes and half way up my shin! is staring to fade at last..still painful on a gradient but otherwise with painkillers, getting there

heidi

It could b to do with your ankle are u carrying a bit of fluid?
I have gone back to having one coffee with coffee mate in it this week. I am also having a bit of zero coke in the evening.
Today I have made a strawberry infused water drink it's lovely. Have u tried this?
For breakfast I had cinnamon porridge for dinner I have had a Sunday roast which I quite enjoy. Tea tonight is chicken kebabs with slim water noodles.
Good luck for the week ahead x les

It could b to do with your ankle are u carrying a bit of fluid?
I have gone back to having one coffee with coffee mate in it this week. I am also having a bit of zero coke in the evening.
Today I have made a strawberry infused water drink it's lovely. Have u tried this?
For breakfast I had cinnamon porridge for dinner I have had a Sunday roast which I quite enjoy. Tea tonight is chicken kebabs with slim water noodles.
Good luck for the week ahead x les

the puffiness has gone right down now and i can get my sock back on when i put my shoe on! i think as long as it doesnt hamper your weightloss you have to do whats best for yourself..especially if you know not doing it might jepordise your even staying on the diet! i know its not strictly allowed but i know from last time i spoke to lots of people who had cola and never made a bit of difference to their weightloss :)

never made a strawberry infused drink before no, cant say i have but sounds nice and so does the rest of the food. your making me dribble lol

heidi

0.2kg off this morning. i had to take a dulcolax yesterday as i havent performed for days lol happy again phew.
feels easier this last couple of days and no cola yesterday. wierd and obviously physcological as i told myself i could have it and then didnt want it! i must be an awkward cuss lol

A bit like that myself .Think I might have to up my water intake A bit uncomfortable down my left hand side today. Apart from that all going well. Hope your day is a good one les x

A bit like that myself .Think I might have to up my water intake A bit uncomfortable down my left hand side today. Apart from that all going well. Hope your day is a good one les x
Thanks les hope yours was great too

Back