Unhealthy weekend

twinklyjojo

Well have really enjoyed myself this weekend, two up days with lots of lovely food and drink (hic!) but am a bit concerned its not been terribly healthy. I think maybe I need to try and rein the chocolate and crisp consumption in next weekend. I was hoping to have count free weekends but am not sure this is the way to go for me as I tend to spiral!

I've read a few diaries and it seems some calorie count on up days and others don't. Am going to try and count my two up days before my next weigh in and stick to the allotted calories from the website guidance, see what next weeks weigh in brings!

Have a great week everyone!

And me :-(

Thank god it's a DD today lol!

X

and me!!!

I love knowing I HAVE to do a DD after a heavy weekend and I love how I feel is the right thing to do. I had a rubbish weekend as well

i tend to only cal count on Ups when im having a 'normal' day which is usually in the week and i have a healthy breakfast, i.e weetabix, banana,etc then brown bread sandwiches for lunch and balanced dinner. on the past 2 weekends ive had social events so ive not bothered with cal counting then because i know i wouldnt be able to work half the stuff out!

Glad it's not just me he he!

Am actually really enjoying a dd today, the feeling of control is fab! How is everyone else getting on? Hope no one has the Monday blues xx

Back