1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

University Student fed up of being the 'Fat' Cheerleader - weight loss diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by hkontowt, 16 April 2014 Social URL.

1. hkontowt

hkontowt Member

So I'm a few weeks late to starting this but here goes.

On the 26th March I started slimming world. I bought myself a pack online as at present I do not have the time to commit to a group or the funds.

When I weighed in on that Wednesday I weighed 13st10lb.

I am only 4ft11in so as you can imagine at the moment I am rather round. I am on the university cheerleading team and the last competition video made me cry. All the other girls looked stunning in their uniforms (tight lycra) and I just looked fat and frumpy. I decided enough was enough! So here is my journey.

Week 1: lost 3lbs
    Week 2: lost 3lbs
    Week 3: lost 5lbs (I was ill, I did nothing special this week :p)

So I'm now at week 4 and its weigh in day again today. I'm really hoping for another 3lb loss so I can make my stone!

If anyone has any advice or tips on things that could help me (I'm not a massive vege fan) it would be most appreciated!

Hope you all enjoy reading and helping me along in my journey to become the skinny woman I hope to be!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. SarahButterfly

SarahButterfly Well-Known Member

Well done on your weight loss so far!

I wasn't a big veg fan either until a few years ago. I just kept eating it and trying different vegetables and I suddenly liked them!

4. hkontowt

hkontowt Member

Thank you!

I maintained this week so having a bit of a down day. However I am normally really quite active what with cheer leading training etc (normally work out 5-6 days a week) I have done no exercise since Saturday though as I currently have a fractured rib... so feeling a little down as I know I can't do much next week exercise either :(

Hopefully have a good eating day today and cheer myself up. Then dog sitting for the weekend so will have mine and my mums dogs to look after for 4 days. Hopefully I'll be able to cope with walking them!

5. hkontowt

hkontowt Member

Having a good bank holiday diet wise. Been eating well and walking the dogs lots so feeling better :) hopefully it will all pay off on the scales!!!

6. hkontowt

hkontowt Member

So weigh in this week went well! Lost 3lbs taking me to a total loss of 1 stone over five weeks :D I'm so proud as I tried really hard this week even though Easter hit :)

7. hkontowt

hkontowt Member

Been a while since I've checked in on here... Been having a bit of a tough time health wise and in terms of stress levels. Not sleeping well and very run down at present... So the diet has gone out the window a little bit!!! This isn't good. So if anyone has any motivation for me so I don't just give up when I step on the scales tomorrow as right now that's how I'm feeling...