Unmotivated and deflated

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Xassy, 23 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Xassy

Xassy Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I never ever weigh myself except on my offical weigh day but I couldn't resist today. I have STS and I'm gutted because I've had a fairly good week. That said, I have eaten all 70 of my syns already and I don't weigh till sunday. :eek: I've had 8 syns today, which is fine but what about tomorrow? Do I go over my syns or just have none?

I feel really unmotivated and deflated. :( Kick up the backside required please!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Why did you weigh yourself before weigh in Hun???? Naughty!!!
    This is the reason that you should stay away from the scales!
    Now consider yourself told off...and dont do it again! :)

You can either manage without your syns, just try and be creative, or you can have the few more syns. Its not going to make that much of a difference and you are allowed up to 15 a day = 105 a week.
    Sunday will be here before you know it Hun.

xx

4. Carthago delenda est

Carthago delenda est Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.9%)
    Diet:
    WW
    You may have STS now, but on Sunday, you may see a loss. I weighted myself twice yesterday - the second time I was 3lbs heavier!

Weight fluctuates throughout the day and throughout the week. Don't be disheartened quite so soon, Sunday is your WI day :)

5. hastalavegan

hastalavegan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hahaha, I am so coming to Mrs V if I ever need a telling off! Love it :D

I can quite easily go through a day and realise I've not had any syns or perhaps just 1 or 2. Maybe think of some nice lovely syn free recipes to try and let yourself munch on lots of free and superfree foods for the next few days. If you end up having some more syns, don't beat yourself up about it, just be aware of what you're eating and try to keep them down.

Weight goes up and down, I reckon you could be pleasantly surprised on Sunday :)

6. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I've said it before and i'll say it again -
    STEP AWAY FROM THE DEMON SCALES!!!!
    :copon::copon::copon:
    9 times out of 10 it does more damage than good and YOU CAN'T get an accurate reading half way through the week because body weight fluctuates so much from day to day - fluid retention, what you ate the day before etc etc negates the reading.
    It can turn what could be a good week into a bad one because you already think you're failing! SO STOP IT!!! lol (consider yourself told! :p)

Secondly you're allowed up to 15 syns. The guidelines state between 5 and 15 syns everyday which means you haven't messed up with your syns this week already - you can still have a good week.
    Forget what you saw this morning, stick to the 15 syns a day if you can and you can still have a good week. :hug99: GOOD LUCK!!!

7. Carthago delenda est

Carthago delenda est Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.9%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I absolutely love this post. :D

8. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante

I should be a consultant but i think everyone would leave after the first week of telling off!!
    :8855::8855::8855:

9. Xassy

Xassy Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thank you, everyone. You're the best! :D I've been trying to stick to 10 syns a day but it wouldn't be awful if I went over 70 this week. I'll see how it goes tomorrow. I think I'll allow myself 5 or so.

I won't be stepping on the scales before weigh day again, that's for sure! :p

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.