Uno Momento

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
Afternoon everyone. I'm just looking for a bit of advice really.

In two weeks time (15/02/12), a friend at work is having her maternity leaving do at a local Italian restaurant - Uno Momento. The restaurant offers a 2 course Happy Hour deal which is "Any pizza or pasta with any starter or dessert £7.95). Now, as I'm more of a savoury person I've already decided I'd like to go with a starter and a main, rather than a dessert, but I'm not too sure what to go for.

The most sensible and SW friendly options look to be:

Starter
- Insalata Caprese ~ Baby mozzarella cheese with fresh tomatoes, served with basil, olive oil and balsamic vinegar dressing.

Main
- Penne Arabbiata ~ Penne Pasta with spicy tomato and onion sauce with fresh parsley, chilli, garlic and olive oil.

I'm just wondering, does anybody know, roughly, how many Syns I'd be looking at for the above dishes? I'd really like to know in advance so that I can that weeks meals around those Syns.

Also, I really like the look of:

Penne al Fredo ~ Penne Pasta with chicken, mushrooms and onions cooked with mixed herbs & a creamy garlic sauce.

Not very SW friendly, I know, but I was thinking that if the difference between the Syns value wasn't too much, I'd quite like that.

Any ideas/comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance xx

Afternoon everyone. I'm just looking for a bit of advice really.

In two weeks time (15/02/12), a friend at work is having her maternity leaving do at a local Italian restaurant - Uno Momento. The restaurant offers a 2 course Happy Hour deal which is "Any pizza or pasta with any starter or dessert £7.95). Now, as I'm more of a savoury person I've already decided I'd like to go with a starter and a main, rather than a dessert, but I'm not too sure what to go for.

The most sensible and SW friendly options look to be:

Starter
- Insalata Caprese ~ Baby mozzarella cheese with fresh tomatoes, served with basil, olive oil and balsamic vinegar dressing.

Main
- Penne Arabbiata ~ Penne Pasta with spicy tomato and onion sauce with fresh parsley, chilli, garlic and olive oil.

I'm just wondering, does anybody know, roughly, how many Syns I'd be looking at for the above dishes? I'd really like to know in advance so that I can that weeks meals around those Syns.

Also, I really like the look of:

Penne al Fredo ~ Penne Pasta with chicken, mushrooms and onions cooked with mixed herbs & a creamy garlic sauce.

Not very SW friendly, I know, but I was thinking that if the difference between the Syns value wasn't too much, I'd quite like that.

Any ideas/comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance xx

Ok guys, so the meal is tomorrow night and I've placed my order.

I've gone for the Insalata Caprese to start and the Penne Arabbiata for my main.

As you can see, both dishes contain olive oil. I'm just wondering if anyone can give me a rough idea of how much oil/how many Syns you think there'd be for the two dishes. I'd just like a rough idea so that I can plan the rest of my Syns for that day around this meal.

Thanks in advance xx

The closest I can find:
Italian restaurant Tom and mozzarella salad = 14

Pasta arriabatta: 7.5 (both on extra easy but if you're using mozzarella as HEX, you can reduce that) hope this helps :)

Back