(unofficial) 100 DAY PHOTOS!

You are looking incredible! I am a week away from my 100 days. Lost hopefully 4 stone by next week. I am new to the site its great to hear all the success stories. Plan to post my photos next week. Keep up the good work looking forward to the end pics

Firstly - i hate you you pretty b*tch :)

Secondly - FANTASTIC WEIGHT LOSS LIL LADY!!!!!

Mwah xxx

you look amazing hun :)
you really deserve every sucess as you have remained positive and optimistic throughout :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:wow: :wow: :wow: you look bloody brilliant! Well done honey, they are pictures to be sooooo proud of --- just wait till your family see you :D

GORGEOUS :)

Ohhhhhh BL you look amazing AND very very happy.

Well done you.

wow blonde what amazing pictures!!! I cant wait to reach my target now, you know Ive had a rough few days and was seriously thinking of having cheese tonight, youve stopped me, just look at those pictures your bloody gorgous!!!!!

beautiful girl inside and out.Well done.

:talk017::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:BL you look fantastic well done good to see you looking sooo different your hubby must think he's got a new Mrs!!!!
Have a great holiday & stay near a pc to keep us on track you are an inspiration to us all on here

awww, thanks everyone. Each time I come to this thread I get all teary eyed. I'm just a rough tough cream puff at heart. It's so nice the things you all have said - it just means an awful lot to me. Thank you so much, for all the support and enouragement you show. I'd be lost without each of you!!

<GREAT BIG CALIFORNIA STYLE BEAR HUG TO EVERYONE!!>

BL - you look so stunning and beautiful! I mean you were even beautiful before starting LL, well done you! Your a very pretty Lady, :)

Back