Unofficial Weigh In!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Hi all,

This is the first Tuesday since January that i am not going to the phamicist to be weighed:eek: bit scary i have to say, its kind of like a security blanket each week and gives reassurance espeacially when refeeding! I thought i would try to be brave and miss a week and go back next week!

Anyway my home scales have always been the same as at the chemist so i have just weighed myself in the same way and i am 2lb down:D 11st 6lb! I am sooooo pleased as i have definitely not been as strict this week (although to a lot of people ive been very strict!) but have still lost, i have even had chocolate! Ive now lost 9lb since i started refeeding...bizarre hey?

Feeling fab, thanks guys:D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun, i thought that about the throwing up but ive not been very good since then to be honest! Ive had belly ache since that bloody night!!! xxx

Thats great news. Its good to know you can start to eat and still lose weight.

Well done Tracey, thats really fab. Please feel free to give all us hopefulls some idea of what your daily meals consist of. We all want to know your secrets! You must feel so great as some people done even get that loss on the full meal replacement. You new pic is fabulous, you look great. I also think its a good idea that you ween yourself away from the chemist, you have to learn to control yourself for life now and you can do it on your own slowly but surley/x x

Yeah thats what i thought hun, i cant keep going to be weighed even though they said i can! My scales are great so ill rely on them for now! I am 11st 4lb without clothes woohoo xxx
P.s i dont really like posting all my meals hun, i know people like it but i feel cruel but ill send them to you xxx

Thats great, I'd appreciate some ideas as I'll soon be off these shakes for good - roll on! Wow 11st 4 with no clothes - woop woop! You are looking lovely and slim in your new pic - you must just feel on top of the world? I deffo like how am looking now and if I were not going abroad to get married next month I dare say I'd stop and do refeed now, but the thought of bearing all in swimwear, is keeping me going! Would love to get to the 10st 7lb mark then do refeed - chemist say thats when i have to stop. That would take me to my top healthy bmi mark.x

hi pineapple you are doing so well have you stopped the weekend blips now ?im having a really crappy week this week and ive been naughty a couple of times nothing major ,a piece of ham ,a cube of chicken and atkins choclate ,ive not knocked myself out of ketosis but got close im dreading my weigh in tommorow x

So pleased for you tracy,you are obviously getting the hang of the refeeding,dont disappear from here,stay on and keep us motivated!

wow so you are below your target weight now?
very good, any idea how low in weight you think you will go?

Hahaha shamrock can you see me going anywhere..Lil and Gaz have already tried to get rid of me with no luck xxx

Mart i am honestly not trying to lose weight anymore, i stopped at 12 stone ish because i was pretty happy! I am slowly starting to add a bit of fat into my diet now bit by bit each week to see what i can have to stabilise without gaining xxx

WOW Tracy it really isnt as scary knowing you can still loose while on refeed! Well done hun x

Oh Pineapple what height are you if ya dont mind me asking, ya see im stopping at 10st 7 too and im 5ft 7ish

I cant see them trying to get rid of you hun lol,esp.Gaz,your no.1 fan!

Hey Lillie, thanks. I'd love to say I have totally stopped the weekend binges but am not a liar so i wont! LOL! I think its deffo harder now that I like how I look. I am buying some size 12's as well and I think I would stop if it was not for the fact I atually had to take my clothes off to wear a swimmer! LOL! I still have a really flabby belly and know ultimately its down to exercise - boo hoo! I am hoping to get to 10st 7lbs then refeed, am thinking I should be there for end of the month or just about there any road?

Be carefull Lil, you dont want those little bits to turn into full blown x rate binges like I have! Had I never had any binges I could prob have been fin by now. Never the less, I am not really mad about it as I have had a mighty good time on these binges - lol! I still ahve to live at the end of the eh?!X

lady lipo am 5ft 4inch, my chemist said thats when i'll be at my healthy bmi (top end of it mind you) they said its up to me myself if i want to continue to lose more after that but i cant have lipo to do it! boo hoo -NOT!X

Alrite tanx for that, you'v done amazing the difference in your two pics is shocking i dont think you even look like the same person :eek:

I take it you wont be sorry ta say good bye ta the auld lipo lol

Back