Unread Posts

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by FatandFlumpy, 10 April 2011 Social URL.

1. FatandFlumpy

FatandFlumpy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st8lb(-3.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry if i'm posting in the wrong place but i've only recently discovered your brilliant website.
    As a Slimming World dieter i'd like to know if its possible to just get the message in the top right of my page where it says "Unread Posts" from all Slimming world posts as i'm not interested in any of the others and i keep getting lots and lots of unread but not necesserally SW.. hope this makes sense..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    If you come into SW section all the threads which are dark blue have unread posts in them

You should pop in other sections too - youre missing out on loads not venturing out ;)

4. WelshCake

WelshCake Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(30.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Go to the slimming world part scroll down about 1/3 of the way, theres a forum tools then subscribe to this forum, then instead of new posts you click on User CP - If you want to subscribe to the bits above that ie diarys etc click on each 1 and subscribe, theres prob an easier way but I'm cack handed :D

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
  6. FatandFlumpy

FatandFlumpy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st8lb(-3.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks ladies..i'll go and have a rummage.. and the reason i don't want to see other posts except SW is i'm easily confused and dont want to be putting weight on by seeing something i like on another page haha

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.