Unread Posts

FatandFlumpy

Sorry if i'm posting in the wrong place but i've only recently discovered your brilliant website.
As a Slimming World dieter i'd like to know if its possible to just get the message in the top right of my page where it says "Unread Posts" from all Slimming world posts as i'm not interested in any of the others and i keep getting lots and lots of unread but not necesserally SW.. hope this makes sense..

Sorry if i'm posting in the wrong place but i've only recently discovered your brilliant website.
As a Slimming World dieter i'd like to know if its possible to just get the message in the top right of my page where it says "Unread Posts" from all Slimming world posts as i'm not interested in any of the others and i keep getting lots and lots of unread but not necesserally SW.. hope this makes sense..

Go to the slimming world part scroll down about 1/3 of the way, theres a forum tools then subscribe to this forum, then instead of new posts you click on User CP - If you want to subscribe to the bits above that ie diarys etc click on each 1 and subscribe, theres prob an easier way but I'm cack handed :D

thanks ladies..i'll go and have a rummage.. and the reason i don't want to see other posts except SW is i'm easily confused and dont want to be putting weight on by seeing something i like on another page haha

Back