• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

UP by Jawbone - Has anyone heard of it, had one?!

Sophie1805

S: 21st3lb C: 21st3lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 43.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
So, a friend of mine told me about this nifty little wristband called 'UP' by Jawbone: https://jawbone.com/up

Basically, it tracks your every move and can be linked with an app on your phone, MFP, etc.

It's meant to give really accurate readings, and improve the quality of every aspect of your life: sleep, exercise, eating, emotions, etc.

It looks amazing, and at £99.99 I'm tempted to get one!

Has anyone else heard of it/seen one/got one??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lisa123

Silver Member
I think the jawbone is good but I've found the Fitbit great and it syncs with mfp. Before getting mine I looked at the reviews of the Fitbit, Nike band and jawbone on amazon. Hth x

Sophie1805

S: 21st3lb C: 21st3lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 43.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks again Lisa.

Took the plunge and ordered the UP - It looks good and I'm sure it will encourage me to wear it :p (also the software looks great, and I'm too impatient to wait for the FitBit Flex)

The Moog

Silver Member
S: 15st3lb C: 13st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.6 Loss: 1st11lb(11.74%)
I'm tempted for the Fitbit Force - have a friend in the US who is happy to ship me one over, or I can hang on another month or so until they're released here.

Are these things actually any good, or are they just a gadget?

They work at keeping me challenging myself like if I don't beat my target I get up and exercise more, sleep log feature is great so is alarm and reminders for when u are inactive for certain periods of time etc