Upcoming cruise

CF18

Live long and prosper
I'm leaving Saturday for a 5-day cruise with my family! I'm excited about the vacation but a little nervous about backtracking on my weight loss while I'm gone. I plan to keep it fairly low-carb on the cruise, which should be pretty simple since I've never been a heavy alcohol drinker.

Has anyone managed to go off the diet without a big weight gain? Maybe by eating few enough carbs to stay in ketosis? It would be wonderful to come home and find out that I haven't cancelled out the last few weeks.

Hey, I went on a 3 day cruise and maintained so it is very possible. Enjoy the experience try not to make if all about the food. Where you can, choose cheese free, no fried, little carbs slimline drinks, fill up on green veg and fish. Have you been working up the steps so you know how many Calories roughly to stay within? X

Ok, so food may be a bit if a shock to the system. Please be careful with any alcohol as your still in ketosis. try your best with food and remember have no regrets just learn from the experience. Cambridge is a journey and we have slip up/challenging moments to help us not hinder.
have a fab time xxxx

Back