Update on Foo Fan...

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Hi Guys,

Hope your all well!!

Thanks for your messages in my diary.... I'm having a break from CD for a while - will be back very soon to my bikini body ready for holiday in Sept...

My weight this morning was 10st 6lb - my last weight in at CDC was 10st 4lb.... I'm happy with that as I have got new scales - I am trying to keep low carb etc....

I'll be back soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care x

Hi guys,

I'm having a night out next Saturday 30th - then restarting 1st June.. Don't think I can afford CWP products but I will be doing some kind of TFR..
My weight is around 10st 7lb but I am very bloated.
I'm restarting the gym this week to give me a head start....

Hi good to hear from you! I was actually just thinking about you this morning wondering how you were getting on! Gym sounds good. Do you think you'll follow Slim & Save or something similar? Good luck with your restart :)

Thanks for ur comments guys, not sure what products to use.. I have decided from tomorrow to have 2 asda shakes (211 cals each) and atkins bar (155 cals) and 200 cal meal.

Then on Saturday me and a mate are going to a hotel - using the spa, pool etc and going out in the night.

Just realised I haven't got a swimming costume so I just got out some things I wore on holidays last year and took some photos. I'm really bloated again :(

image-2912884615.jpg

image-2643624258.jpg

image-765253156.jpg

image-2289024092.jpg

Last edited:
Spa sounds amazing! Looking at your photos you don't look bad at all! Would love to have your figure. Enjoy your spa and night out :)

Back