Update on Last Night...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by goolian, 23 June 2008 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    well i'm not at work...

phoned in sick this morning again as i phoned in yesterday...

have been to the doctors this morning and she has said she doesn't think it's tonsilitis but she says it's an infection because my throat is so red... especially as i have been feeling dizzy, feverish and just not right at all...

she has told me to give myself a few days, i told her i am off work tomorrow anyway... but she has said i may need a bit longer...

then if i am still not feeling better she will do some blood tests...

i'm pleased she has put my mind at rest cos i thought i was imagining things lol... i just don't feel right at all, all hazey if you know what i mean...

i feel a bit guilty cos she was saying "have you been eating ok?" and i was like "yeah, fine" :eek::p:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    hope you feel better soon xx

4. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Oh hun there is nothing worse than not feeling 'right'. I hope you feel much better soon.

Try and get some rest.

xx

5. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hope you feel better soon, loads of water and soup x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.