• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Update on My Lipotrim Test

I joined the forum less than two weeks ago, looking for more info about Lipotrim. I have been on Atkins for several months, but after plateauing for a few weeks, I wanted to get a boost and a friend had used LT successfully.

Well, after a week on LT I was hit by gall stones which was not very nice at all. I looked for some info and answers and I found that it is quite common for people on these kind of diets to get gall stones.

Either way, since I do not enjoy the horrible pain, I went back to eating as I used to on Atkins. At least I lost roughly 9lbs on LT before the gall stones hit me.

I have enjoyed the forum and wish you all the best of luck. I will probably spend more time in the Atkins forum from now on.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

tafflass

Silver Member
S: 22st4.0lb C: 17st2lb G: 14st7lb BMI: 32.5 Loss: 5st2lb(23.08%)
good luck on shifting the rest x

BUTTERBEAN94

Is a loser! ;-)
S: 22st10lb C: 21st0lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 46 Loss: 1st10lb(7.55%)
Good luck with the rest of your journey!!

S: 18st11lb C: 18st11lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good luck in the future.x.

good luck in the future, i don't envy the gall stones thing, i had them out 2 years ago which is pure relief as i've never felt pain like it

Jenny_b

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 5st2lb(29.39%)
sorry to hear that hun. well done for losing 9bs though. good luck getting to goal.

x x