Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

update !!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by jazz86, 31 May 2009 Social URL.

1. jazz86

jazz86 Full Member

Diet:
    calorie counting
    hello all , diet has been going ok ish ( apart from the odd weekness where i have gone so over daily amount it not even worth counting the cals !) but i have started alli today

i am a bit worried as i have read about the side afects lol , although doctor has said as long as i stay within fat limit it should be fine

i have started boxing again which i am finding a good stress relief as well as exercise im giving running a miss at the mo as i am a bit bored by it

i have been losing 4lbs a week , but i think this will slow down soon and i have a long way to go

although my friend has been doing 45 mins exercise a day and sticking to 1000 cals a day has lost 2stone in five weeks !!!!!

she was 14 stone now twelve !!

NOT FAIR !!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. preetone

preetone Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.47%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    how many calories are u eating with alli? will be good to see how you get on

4. jazz86

jazz86 Full Member

Diet:
    calorie counting

5. Iris

Iris Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(47.39%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting (also known as relentless self-denial)
    Isn't 1000 calories a bit too low if someone's doing strenuous exercise? Maybe I'm just a wuss, but I know I'd have no hope of continuing that kind of regime in the long term because I'd probably keel over!

Well done you on being so disciplined - I hope the scales are cooperating. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.