• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

UPdated my recipe website!!

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
yea it only serves two which is a bummer as i use that sauce instead of piling loads of ketchup on. It smelled to me to be too fresh? As i dont like tomatoes but surprisingly it doesnt!
x

Wow! Some great recipes you've got on there hun! :D

flipflop

Just follow the plan
Mmmm, OMG, I 've got to go and get my lunch now cos thos pics made my tummy rumble!

aw bless. I only put the good ones up there lol.
Just hope in some way I can help other people get to goal thats all.
x
that is sooo nice :)
Please tell me how you make your sin free chips, yours look fab, mine always came out looking a wee bit overdone, while I was waiting for them to crisp up.
mine are the same i seem to have some that are burned at the edges and the rest will be just about cooked

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
i dunno what i do really I just parboil them for about 10 mins and then shake them in the pan then sprinkle them on a cooking tray but mine has holes in it especially for chips? Wonder if thats it? Then i spray with fry lite and sprinkle salt on.
then cook on 250 degrees for about 20 mins and they are done.

Trinakmh hope you enjoy the chicken chilli. :)
x

My chips never look like that either! I'm gonna have to look for one of those trays. Great site by the way, keep it up! I'm not brave enough to take photos of what I cook ;-)

flipflop

Just follow the plan
I think those are pizza trays, meant to crisp up the base of a pizza but fine for wedges too.

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
My chips never look like that either! I'm gonna have to look for one of those trays. Great site by the way, keep it up! I'm not brave enough to take photos of what I cook ;-)
mine is square so i think its a chip tray?
Thanks for the comments etc I'll keep it up! iTs taster night tomorrow so i should be getting some ideas there!
xx