• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

updated piccies

Stunning!

You should be really proud of yourself, what a change!

Z x

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
You look amazing, Well done you ;):D

OMG WOW !!
What a transformation hun, You look amazing .
Well done you !!
Niki
x

OMG WOW !!
What a transformation hun, You look amazing .
Well done you !!
Niki
x

Thanks thats relly nice of you, hows things going with you hows the new arrival

x Sharron

Hi Sharron

Just had a look at your new photographs and they are amazing. You look so fantastic and must feel over the moon with what you have achieved.

I really must post some photo's, trouble is I have always avoided having my picture taken and I can't find any photos taken at my worst. I have lost almost 2 stone since, October, but I lost over a stone and a half earlier in the year so with a total loss of over 3 and a half stone there has been a difference. :D

thanks pearly as i have said before i am still struggling to see myself as others see me so the pictures were truly inspiring i really dont like my piccie taken the fat one was taken without my knowledge and is truly horrendous and my upto date one, my hubby insisted purely cos i had not worn a dres for well over 18 mths, needless to say i was pleasntly surprised

BTW the fat picture is now laminated and stuck on the bread/biscuit cupboard ( my biggest weakness) and on the fridge door as a gentle reminder and i must say it works the sight of myself 6 mths ago certainly makes me think again before having a nibble.

thanks again pearly

xx Sharron

I am doing great hun
Cant bl**dy believe it but day 4 today & am actually smiley & pleasant lol
Met my new nephew yesterday & he is GORGEOUS but unfortunately they live in Kent so not many cuddles coming my way & made me pretty broody but with a 16, 11, 3(tomorrow) & 2 (yesterday) year olds I best stop thinking them thoughts.
Hows it going for you? Are ya back on the straight & narrow?
I am amazed at how easily I have got on it this time cos boy have I struggled for months now.
Wont talk too soon tho as I know only too well how easily I can fall off too :-(
Heres to us being all slinky!!
Niki
x

I am doing great hun
Cant bl**dy believe it but day 4 today & am actually smiley & pleasant lol
Met my new nephew yesterday & he is GORGEOUS but unfortunately they live in Kent so not many cuddles coming my way & made me pretty broody but with a 16, 11, 3(tomorrow) & 2 (yesterday) year olds I best stop thinking them thoughts.
Hows it going for you? Are ya back on the straight & narrow?
I am amazed at how easily I have got on it this time cos boy have I struggled for months now.
Wont talk too soon tho as I know only too well how easily I can fall off too :-(
Heres to us being all slinky!!
Niki
x

Hi hun

doing ok taking it day by day was well chuffed as i only put on 1.5 lbs over chrimble after 2 massive blowouts

My sister in law started about 8 wks ago so she keeping me on the straight and narrow

keep strong one day at a time and with the ages of your kiddie winks being broody is the last thing you need lol

all the best
xx Sharron

catssseyes

Team 1 all the way!
Hi, I don't seem to be able to view your pictures?
Is it because I'm new?
Thanks- Helen xx

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
Well done you look fabulous, you must feel so good, cant remember the last time I wore a dress! XX