• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Updated Pics May 22nd -9st3lb Week 20

Theresa6

Silver Member
Wow!! Thats some loss! and in less than 6 months!! Great inspiration!

Awesome dude! you look about 10 years younger!!! :D

x__lis__x

Silver Member
OMG chuck u look like a different person and younger too, I'm so pleased for u x x

bye-bigun!

Sensibly losing :)
BLOOOOOOOODY HELLL!!! :) You look amazing!! You literally have a very slim lower half now too compared to the before pics - you havve no bum! You must be so pleased!! You also look SO much younger too - Iwouldnt have known you were the same person.

So, how does it feel ? Well done, thats a big achievement indeed!! xxx

bye-bigun!

Sensibly losing :)
ps - you need to change your avatar pic now too :) x

Amanda105

Silver Member
Fabulous pics matey... Xx

what an inspiration!!!! well done fella you look amazing! x

Wow! Amazing Chuck, you don't even look like the same person!
Well done xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Amazing! You must be so very proud of yourself :) x

dolphin10

Silver Member

Mind blowing! I wondered what the logic was standing in front of the door. You have shrunk not in height ... You have put 10 years on to your life already, what a wonderful achievement. I feel so inspired!!!

I wondered what the logic was standing in front of the door. You have shrunk not in height ...
Thanks very much for the comment :)

I have shrunk in width though :D was the handiest place to sit the camera and take auto pics lol

thanks all for the lovely comments your all fantastic xx

becci-boo

goingtobeslim x
jesus chuck once again you have done so astonishing ,seriously a big well done to you, you look so much younger. bet you are well chuffed with yourself, i know i would be. :)

OMG who is the hottie in your pics :D
Well done that is amazing. I bet people walk by you now and don't even know it's you.
Look at your BMI now as well, that is brilliant.
Massive well done hun xx