• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Updates on frree and HEX from new SW mag!

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
I bought the new SW magazine in class last night and thought there were some things in that some of you people would appreciate. :D

Iceland 6 chicken kebabs (frozen) - you get 3 chilli & coriander and 3 garlic & pepper in box - chilli are free on EE and red and garlic 1/2 syn each.

Tesco 2 roasted salmon fillets with black pepper (chilled) - free on EE and Red

Asda 4 pack hot & spicy chicken breast fillets (frozen) - free on EE and green

Aldi harvest morn oat bran flakes - 28g as 1 HEXB

Sainsburys basics fruit & fibre - 28g + 1 oat/scan bran for 1 HEXB

Waitrose essentials wholegrain apricot wheats - 28g + 1 ryvita wholegrain crackerbread for 1 HEXB

Morrisons microwave in minutes pouches - Thai veg curry or Bombay potatoes are 1 syn on EE or green

Barratt Refreshers 8 pack fruit icelollies - 3 syns

Marmite cereal bars 6 pack - 4.5 syns

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

moomintrolljen

yep this one is aug/sept

suplizi

I see the light!
yeah I saw them in the mag, I really like the look of the asda chicken thingys, gunna have 1 in a wholemeal roll with iceburg and extra light mayo and sw chips for my "take away" Saturday tea - yummmmy!

Helen xx

moomintrolljen

ohhh could have SW chips too!

moomintrolljen

Im not sure louise - its dated aug/sept so surely not yet!!
Got mine in class

chubbyemma

Silver Member
the Asda chicken breasts hot and spicey thingys.

im off to asda now and just wanted to check that they are free on green days.?

Nearly 4 monthes into sw i still get confused,:rolleyes: so i can have them with pasta on a green day and they are still free?

just checking incase i have to syn them with been on a green day.

thanks for the info its really helpfull moomintrolljen

tarka

Nearly 4 monthes into sw i still get confused,:rolleyes: so i can have them with pasta on a green day and they are still free?

If it's chicken it won't be free on a green day, it will be higher syns I'm sure.
You could have it with pasta on an EE day though :)

If you eat them on a green day you will need to syn them - or just have an Extra Easy day and you dont need to!!

chubbyemma

Silver Member
thanks girls so i can have them with pasta and say some salad for more superfree foods. sounds like a plan.

oh goodness why cant i get my head around EE days. i think im getting there slowly.

sorry for hijacking the thread:)

icklerockchick

slow but steady!
thanks for this don't buy the magazine often and don't go to class so updates like this are very useful :)

X

Great Post ! Thanks for sharing. My C. didn't have the magazines on MOnday . XX

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
the mag should be in the shops on the 15th of july....just checked in the back of the last magazine and it says in shops 15th july :)
its a good one!

i sooooo want to try the refresher lollies....used to love refreshers so hoping these would be nice and also fancy trying the asda chicken things.

Mutts

Silver Member
I bought the new SW magazine in class last night and thought there were some things in that some of you people would appreciate. :D

Iceland 6 chicken kebabs (frozen) - you get 3 chilli & coriander and 3 garlic & pepper in box - chilli are free on EE and red and garlic 1/2 syn each.

Tesco 2 roasted salmon fillets with black pepper (chilled) - free on EE and Red

Asda 4 pack hot & spicy chicken breast fillets (frozen) - free on EE and green

Aldi harvest morn oat bran flakes - 28g as 1 HEXB

Sainsburys basics fruit & fibre - 28g + 1 oat/scan bran for 1 HEXB

Waitrose essentials wholegrain apricot wheats - 28g + 1 ryvita wholegrain crackerbread for 1 HEXB

Morrisons microwave in minutes pouches - Thai veg curry or Bombay potatoes are 1 syn on EE or green

Barratt Refreshers 8 pack fruit icelollies - 3 syns

Marmite cereal bars 6 pack - 4.5 syns
Spicy chicken lushness from ASDA surely free on red day??

Karen

Serial Foodie!
going to try that asda chicken... i do love a bit of hot spicey-ness!

Speaking of Icelands... they do a box of 30 chicken spears (15 tikka and 15 korma flavours) which are FREE on red and EE. My Consultant was raving about them at last WI. Only a fiver for a 30 box too. I shall be buying some tomorrow :D

icklerockchick

slow but steady!
going to try that asda chicken... i do love a bit of hot spicey-ness!

Speaking of Icelands... they do a box of 30 chicken spears (15 tikka and 15 korma flavours) which are FREE on red and EE. My Consultant was raving about them at last WI. Only a fiver for a 30 box too. I shall be buying some tomorrow :D
Good to know thanks! :)