Upset already Day 3

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Kathrine, 18 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Kathrine

Kathrine Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Have been eating Tesco low fat strawberry yoghurt as I thought these were 'free' foods just realised they aren't and have used the online calculator to find they are 5 syns!! I have had 5 over the last 3 days..... feel like crying have been so good and had 11 syns yesterday and day before. Had 6 today already and now have to add 25 blooming syns

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kathrine

Kathrine Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I have just worked out the syns on the online food diary and it says 5 syns but when I work it out through the online calculator it says 7 syns........ I am completely lost I am inputting exactly the same data and saying it is 150 g!!! Can anyone help ??

4. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    You're telling me! This week has been going great so far. I'm on a red day and for lunch I had two sausages and a fried egg- turns out the sausages (Tesco Finest) were 7 syns each!!!! 14 syns in one meal!!! Luckily I haven't had any other syns today- phew.

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Kathrine, I did have a membership to SW online - if you post the details of the yoghurts I will see if I can figure out the syns for you :)

6. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hiya I just looked on syns online the 150g lowfat strawberry yogurt was 3 syns
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Tesco Low Fat, Strawberry Yogurt 150g pot[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 3 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 3 Syns[/FONT]​
    [/FONT]

7. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Anyway the important thing is- don't let it get you down! Okay so you made a mistake- so what?! At least it was yoghurt and not chocolate bars! Just get back on the horse; you know the syns now so it won't happen again.

8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Nice one Sonia :thankyou:

9. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    3 syns sound much better than 5 or 7! hope thats calmed u down a bit. Im terrible for eating something then checking the syn value after. still kicking myself about eating chocolate fingers as i convinced myself they'd be less than a syn each only to find they r 1.5 each. d'oh!!!

10. Kathrine

Kathrine Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Thanks everyone for your advice - think I was more upset yesterday as I in my head I'd been really good and eating away on yogurts even tho they are not my favourite thing! Thinking they were free!!! Over it now I think - just :p!!

.... I wish things were simplier or I could fast forward a couple of weeks when I'm a pro SW dieter lol x

11. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    the muller lights r free. mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

12. Kathrine

Kathrine Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    yes I'm going to stock up later!!!

13. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Most of them are free - the basic ones - check the syns for the ones with layers, etc though :)

14. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    ooppps...i didnt mean the layered ones but didnt clarify so thanks DQ :D r u following SW DQ?

15. Kathrine

Kathrine Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Have bought some strawberry muller lights today ... lovely! Am having quorn lamb type cutlets with homemade chips for tea, think I'm getting into the swing of things at last!!

16. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooh lovely- I had chicken stuffed with a babybell light (HE) and wrapped in bacon with peppers, mushrooms, onion etc all wrapped in foil and put in the oven and it was DELICIOUS! So nice, in fact, that my mother has stolen it and is making it for everyone tonight, ha!

17. Kathrine

Kathrine Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    oooooh that does sound delicious - will have to steal that idea too! lol:D

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. curlygirl

curlygirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I am starting again today, and stocked up on Tesco healthy living yogs yesterday. I have just checked the syns list online and it says that they are free??? it is listed as 100g and the pots I have are 200g like the mullers. Can someone confirm that this is correct or do they have syns?? I'm confused

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.