Ur pics for promotion/presentations

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MrsM, 30 January 2008 Social URL.

1. MrsM

MrsM Full Member

Hi All.

I was wondering if anyone can please help.

In less than 3 weeks time i have been asked to hold a cambridge diet stand (on 2 occasions - 1 = corporate and 1 = joe public).

I have lots of ideas myself but was wondering if anyone has any experience of doing anything like this. I know icemoose was going to hold a stall at a wedding fair some time ago, so Mr IM if you are around.........HELP. Or anyone with any ideas.

I have been a counsellor for almost 18 months and am confident in CD talk (!!!) but was wondering if anyone could think of anything out of the ordinary that i could do on these days. I have a roller banner and will have a fairly large display stall. I already have t shirt printed with CD on and ID chains. Obviously the stall will have literature and products on show, business cards etc.

I was gonna put up some b4 and after pics so if anyone has some they wouldnt mind me using i would be very greatful....some of my clients dont want me to use theirs as they are too close too home.

What would you do? Any ideas greatfully recieved.

Thank you

Mrsm

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Caress

Caress Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Just a thought, but could you get a client or two to write something for you, with their experience of CD? It doesn't have to be a huge essay, but perhaps a couple of paragraphs, saying how they found it, how they worked their sachets in etc.,

4. mummypower

mummypower Just call me Anne x

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(31.43%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    what a Fab idea!
    How about letting people taste samples, bars and tetra bricks?
    Have a big visual aid like so many bags of sugar to symbolise the average 1st week weight loss on CD.
    Do you have some pre CD clothes? you could display a much larger size and a curent size for comparison.
    Hope that helps a little, I'm sure there will be loads of great ideas to follow x
    Good Luck x

5. MrsM

MrsM Full Member

Thanks guys for those, one or two i hadnt thought of like the sugar piles.....hmmmmm.....sugar or lard. What do you think?
    Testimonials, great idea. I am on to the casae already!
    Please keep those ideas coming.

Thanks

hermione

6. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Lard, every time!! Or maybe jars of liquid fat?

Gx

7. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    Lard is definitely a good one maybe the equivalent in lard to what you have lost yourself on the diet, next to your before and after photos. Samples is another good one as people might be wary of starting because they think they wont like the packs.

What about some money off vouchers? People love a bargain, but it obviously depends on what your profit margins are.

8. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    Before and After photos of your clients - they would have to agree though!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.