urgent but silly Q- can i syn meat on a green day?

jane76

Silver Member
Im having a total dumb moment lol im having a green day today and fancied having some mini chicken kievs and some pasta! can i have the kievs on a green day as im syning it?

just to add i cant switch to EE as ive had 2 hexB choices already today.

Yes - you can syn anything you want to

thanks for your quick replies :) the kievs are 1/2 syn each i think....will need to go double check so ill syn them rather than swapping to EE has my choices were 2 weetabix (7) and 2 alpen light bars (6).

thanks again ladies :)

doh!!!! the syns for mini kievs on a green day are 2.5 each :( i was thinking of the red EE syns, so i think ill syn my 2 alpen light bars instead so that would be 6 syns plus 2 syns for 4 kievs, not had any syns yet and it will leave just enough for my curly wurly that i was planning on eating.

doh!!!! the syns for mini kievs on a green day are 2.5 each :( i was thinking of the red EE syns, so i think ill syn my 2 alpen light bars instead so that would be 6 syns plus 2 syns for 4 kievs, not had any syns yet and it will leave just enough for my curly wurly that i was planning on eating.

If it's the Bernard Mathhews mini kievs, they are 1.5 syns on EE or red and not ½ a syn. so it would be 6 syns for 4 mini kievs.

oh noooooo:( thanks Mummy helen i have been getting that wrong for quite a while now:( but at least i know now (((thanks)))

trickytree its bernard matthews that i use but obviously not the 1/2 syn as i thought but my dinner was yummy all the same i made the pasta then added the kievs to the drained pasta was cut them in half to let all the sauce out and mixed it all together to make a garlicy pasta ((yum)) ill will just need to add the syns on to my total.
oh and i read a thread last night about quorn kievs that are only 1syn each! the thread was from last year and they said that tesco sold them in the frozen section but i have never seen them :( but will be lookng out for them next time im in :)

Back