urgent help needed from the girls

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by oxoxallyoxox, 7 May 2008 Social URL.

1. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    Okay - so today i thought I was getting my period 2 weeks early - had the tummy cramps and everything - so took 2 paracetamol and went about my day. Only to discover that I didnt get my period but had this pinky blood and only a tiny bit. My first thought is implantation bleeding! And i am so so scared - without going into too much detail - we did almost have an accident the day before I got my period last month. So it is very possible that I could be pregnant

Or could this be a side effect of the lipotrim?? Has anybody else experienced this??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    lipotrim can alter your periods hun,but if your worried do a test,i got pains both times i got caught ,pink is quite unusal though ,maybe you will come on it the morning xx

4. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    But im not due for 2 weeks! I didnt have bleeding on my daughter well tbh that whole time is a blur so its possible i did and dont remember

This is the worst possible time something like this could happen! We dont have our house yet and no where near enough money to get it!!

5. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aww honey do a test..dont torture yourself i know how that feels and its not nice! Its best to know either way hun and LT can make your periods strange xxx

6. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    Even though im not due for another 2 weeks? Will a test tell that early

Im so praying that im gonna go to the loo and im gonna have my period - ive never wanted them so much!

7. jennyc

jennyc Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Diet:
    xenical
    yeah tracey right do the test,that might just be spotting your bodys changing with the diet,dont stress yourself do the test xjx

8. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You said you almost had an accident before your last period hun? but you had your period right? therefore not pregnant. Any accidents this month? If you are pregnant honey from last month then it should show up on the test you would think but prob not from this month after only 2 weeks. It is prob fine hun but i totally know how you feel and its not nice willing your period to come NOW! Try a test hun and just wait and see xxx

9. babyboosweets

babyboosweets Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I had the same thing and asked my chemist and she said that we store estrogen in our fat so as we loose the fat we relese estrogen which puts our periods out of cync ive had it about 3 times so do a test to make sure but i dont think u have owt to worry about luv keep ya chin up x

10. CAROLYN

CAROLYN CWP CONSULTANT

By coincidence I also started with the same symptoms as you 2 days ago !!
    Today, though, I also started to get pain when trying to wee, so went to the doctor & it's just a urine infection !!
    Try not to worry ( easier said than done, I know ! ) , but definitely do a test if you still think that you could be pregnant.

11. SkinkWitch

SkinkWitch I've got the power

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I wouldn't fret too much, from what you say it doesn't sound likely that you are but I completely get how scary it is!!!
    I've not had a period for 2 months now but I think it's a combination of the oestrogen and the fact I've lost 25% of my body weight.

12. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    I feel really silly now - Its officially TOTM. Its a very strange one though and i feel really lousy very run down, dizzy, faint and nausous. I also feel like I weigh about 14 stone - so very bloated. I have my weigh in tonight:cry: so chances are ill have put on weight.

13. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    First of all...Yipeeeee! on getting TOTM. Secondly, feck weigh in tonight.....you will NOT have put up weight....you will at worst be retaining water which will be gone in a day or two. I mean in the bigger scheme of things and what it could have been....2/3lbs in water weight is nothing!

14. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey Ally, yep my TOTM is all over the place, I bled from ovulation time right through, almost 2 weeks in total. Definitely to do with the LT. Glad its sorted now, you might find they last a bit longer this time. Don't worry about WI, I was up .25lb, but still felt lighter in my clothes and that. Good luck for tonight, lets know how you get on hun!

15. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    So pleased for you Ally, you need to relax and chill now kidda, xxx

16. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    Phew....glad that one is sorted!! You are more fertile on LT (see me LOL) so be extra careful if you dont want another little one!!!

17. united_trekkie

united_trekkie GO TEAM FFF

Diet:
    Slimming World as from 28/05/2008
    Hi Ally, I've been on LT almost 7 weeks, and am now on my 3rd TOTM :eek:

Presently I am having similar symptoms to yourself - no pain, but pink blood, and very very heavy - almost afraid to sit down anywhere if you know what I mean, I was also very tired yesterday and was in bed by 8:30 !!!

I think it's a case of swings and roundabouts - losing weight quickly = heavier more frequent periods:sigh:

18. oxoxallyoxox

oxoxallyoxox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim 2008 NUPO 2014
    I will chill out now guys thanks. I didnt no that you were more fertile on lt - A good reason to abstain me thinks!!

I lost 3lb yesterday - so even though I felt fat - I wasnt !! I was probably thinking I would put on weight so much I convinced myself I had put on weight and therefore felt fat and frumpy!

19. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done on the 3lbs!!! See you just need to keep the faith! Keep at it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.