Urgent Help Weight Loss Stopped!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by slimyetslimmer, 24 September 2007 Social URL.

1. slimyetslimmer

slimyetslimmer New Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi anyone who can help
    i have just logged on to this forum and am need of some urgent help.I've been on cambridge for 10 weeks now and have lost 3 stone and 4 lb!!! which i am so thrilled about!!!! But for the past two weeks i have only losed 1lb.This is not really the weight loss i expect and its making me feel a bit disheartened.I'm struggling a lot to stay on cambridge as im losing my high spirts as i had in the beginning.
    If there is anyone that has any suggestings, or any hopeful news I am so needing to hear!!:cry:

thank you
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

3 stone and 4lbs in ten weeks is an amazing weight loss.

you have fallen into the trap that most slimmers do when the weekly weigh in's aren't the greatest in isolation. stop looking at the weekly result and focus on the overall result - you really have nothing to complain about.

4. stilltoowide

stilltoowide Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st5lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(11.83%)
    HI there,

Well done! Remember when followed correctly will give an average of 14lbs a month - I bet you have two good weeks now! Also are you eating bars? If so knock them on the head for a few days.

5. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    You have simply hit a plateau!

Where your body is still burning fat but you are retaining a small amount of water.

Have you measured yourself?

I lost 3 stones in 7 weeks, then on Week 8 I only lost 1lb - but a jacket I wore 7 days earlier ( which fitted properly) is now loose on me!

You have done really well, don't get despondent now!

All will be well. It will sort itself out.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.