• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Urgent q about endoscopy

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help me with this. I have been booked in for an endoscopy this coming Tuesday, I have a B12 deficiency and they want to check it out. Anyway, will there be a problem with me being on this diet? I suspect not but just want to make sure. I have to call today to confirm my attendance or my appointment will be given to someone else.

Thanks,

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

k8te

Snap! i am b12 deficent too :D Havent had an endoscopy though, but when i use to work in theatres on general it was never something we would ask, if it makes you feel better just let them know, but it shouldnt be a problem, good luck and i hope it all goes well x x

Snap! i am b12 deficent too :D Havent had an endoscopy though, but when i use to work in theatres on general it was never something we would ask, if it makes you feel better just let them know, but it shouldnt be a problem, good luck and i hope it all goes well x x
Thanks for that, I really don't want to have an endoscopy, esp when the app came in with all the stuff about what could go wrong! I think they are being wayyy overy cautious because of my b12 and I get very occasional heartburn. I was going to cancel but I know my doc would just keep pushing me to have it done so might aswell get it over with now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 2
Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary 4
Syn Values 4
Dukan Diet 7
Syn Values 2