Urgent q about endoscopy

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by hypno1, 23 April 2009 Social URL.

1. hypno1

hypno1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating/orlistat
    Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help me with this. I have been booked in for an endoscopy this coming Tuesday, I have a B12 deficiency and they want to check it out. Anyway, will there be a problem with me being on this diet? I suspect not but just want to make sure. I have to call today to confirm my attendance or my appointment will be given to someone else.

Thanks,

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Snap! i am b12 deficent too :D Havent had an endoscopy though, but when i use to work in theatres on general it was never something we would ask, if it makes you feel better just let them know, but it shouldnt be a problem, good luck and i hope it all goes well x x

4. hypno1

hypno1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating/orlistat
    Thanks for that, I really don't want to have an endoscopy, esp when the app came in with all the stuff about what could go wrong! I think they are being wayyy overy cautious because of my b12 and I get very occasional heartburn. I was going to cancel but I know my doc would just keep pushing me to have it done so might aswell get it over with now.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.