Urgh, feeling rubbish!

mrsthunderbolt

Silver Member
I have a stinky, horrid cold which has really knocked me for 6 :( The weird thing is I am really hungry, normally when I am ill I don't want to eat. I am eating lots of free foods & sticking to my syns but I'm worried it might affect my WI next week-at the same time knowing how this diet works it may even help!

Pointless post really!

No not pointless. Sorry you have the cold. Hope you feel better soon and the scales are good to you.
They should be if you are eating your super free, free and not going over your syns.

I know other will say your health comes 1st etc.etc.And they would be 100% correct. But remember over the counter cold & cough remedies have cals and most of them are the sugar.
And as we know only too well this means syns.

Though you must look after yourself and even if the scales don't show the loss, they will next week.

Take care of yourself.

X

mrsthunderbolt said:
I have a stinky, horrid cold which has really knocked me for 6 :( The weird thing is I am really hungry, normally when I am ill I don't want to eat. I am eating lots of free foods & sticking to my syns but I'm worried it might affect my WI next week-at the same time knowing how this diet works it may even help!

Pointless post really!

Snap Hun I'm feeling rubbish too get lots off oranges down u for your vitamin c ive also been having sugar free halls there only 4 syns a packet try and get lots off hearty soup down u I made a big pan off tomato and basil and that's been a god send x

Soup soup soup!
You probably won't feel like it but try to go for a little walk, even though you probably ache all over the fresh air will help and its a bit of body magic in the mix.
Failing all that night nurse is my absolute must have when I am sick.
Feel better soon. x

Back