1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Urgh, feeling rubbish!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mrsthunderbolt, 9 September 2011 Social URL.

1. mrsthunderbolt

mrsthunderbolt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world-green days.
    I have a stinky, horrid cold which has really knocked me for 6 :( The weird thing is I am really hungry, normally when I am ill I don't want to eat. I am eating lots of free foods & sticking to my syns but I'm worried it might affect my WI next week-at the same time knowing how this diet works it may even help!

Pointless post really!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. On The Way Back

On The Way Back Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Was EE now RED!!!!
    No not pointless. Sorry you have the cold. Hope you feel better soon and the scales are good to you.
    They should be if you are eating your super free, free and not going over your syns.

I know other will say your health comes 1st etc.etc.And they would be 100% correct. But remember over the counter cold & cough remedies have cals and most of them are the sugar.
    And as we know only too well this means syns.

Though you must look after yourself and even if the scales don't show the loss, they will next week.

Take care of yourself.

4. babybuffy84

babybuffy84 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Snap Hun I'm feeling rubbish too get lots off oranges down u for your vitamin c ive also been having sugar free halls there only 4 syns a packet try and get lots off hearty soup down u I made a big pan off tomato and basil and that's been a god send x
  5. binibecca

binibecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Soup soup soup!
    You probably won't feel like it but try to go for a little walk, even though you probably ache all over the fresh air will help and its a bit of body magic in the mix.
    Failing all that night nurse is my absolute must have when I am sick.
    Feel better soon. x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.