Urgh, feeling so ill.

mudbabe

Fitness Freak!
After a good but exhausting and slightly emotional week I was looking forward to my weekend, only to come down with the worst cold I have ever had:(. I feel absolutly dreadful, my temperature is sky high, my nose is streaming, my head is pounding and I'm running hot and cold. I can't even sleep because my nose just won't stop running. *feels very sorry for self*

Thanks. I'm still feeling dreadful and have a very long journey today back to the island but nevermind. I've just had a nice long bath, have dose mysel up and am now prparing to pack my stuff up.

Nearly home now, can hear my bed calling my name!

poor you! was also feeling green last night & had a temperature in the night. Feeling better now, hopefully you immune system will kick your bug into touch =)

I hope you feel better soon
xxxx

Thank you. I feel a little better now, my temperature has come down a bit and at least I've stopped sneezing:jelous: Anyway, heading to bed now as have a fitness assessment at 6am!

Mudbabe hope you feeling better I have been feeling yuck
over weekend too I have laryngitis and sore throat on Antibiotics
so impressed with your stamina I could only manage a walk
yest your stats are great I am same height I would love to get
to 112 pounds but don't know how long it would take ??
Are you doing alot of exercise ? X

Hi Wamster. Thanks, I feel so much better this morning. My fitness assessment went okay, improved on last month inspite of exhaustion and illness.

112lb is my 'normal' weight, I recently gained a lot very quickly whilst out of action with a badly sprained ankle. I am a fitness fanatic and am halfway through an Exercise to Music course so that I can, hopefully, make a career out of it. On an average week I do around 12hrs of exercise, plus a lot of walking as I do not currently have a car.

Hi Wamster. Thanks, I feel so much better this morning. My fitness assessment went okay, improved on last month inspite of exhaustion and illness.

112lb is my 'normal' weight, I recently gained a lot very quickly whilst out of action with a badly sprained ankle. I am a fitness fanatic and am halfway through an Exercise to Music course so that I can, hopefully, make a career out of it. On an average week I do around 12hrs of exercise, plus a lot of walking as I do not currently have a car.

I know 112 is a normal weight was between 8-9 stone most of
my twenties and some of my thirties but really feel realistically
that I wouldn't be able to maintain that now but would love to
get to 8.10-9 stone
Omg you are so active maybe that's why I plateaued ? Would
love to tag along with you til I get down to nine ! X

Oh yes, do tag along Wamster:clap: 8.10 to 9st is great weight at our height. I am well aware that I am heading for the bottom end of the healthy range, but thats the weight I have been since my teens, until I got injured and spent 3mths eating pick and mix and belgium buns rather than exercising:whacky068:

I think the recommendation is to be careful adding in too much exercise on a vlcd unless you are used to it, but I for one couldn't not exercise (injury aside).

Oh yes, do tag along Wamster:clap: 8.10 to 9st is great weight at our height. I am well aware that I am heading for the bottom end of the healthy range, but thats the weight I have been since my teens, until I got injured and spent 3mths eating pick and mix and belgium buns rather than exercising:whacky068:

I think the recommendation is to be careful adding in too much exercise on a vlcd unless you are used to it, but I for one couldn't not exercise (injury aside).

Thanks Mudbabe I know Ill feel like Im myself at that weight I
am just sickened that the losses slow down when all Im consuming is 400-600 kcals a day so don't know how long it'll
take but definitely not stopping
I have a power plate at home which is really all I use do you think that's enough to shift the jiggle !? X

Powerplate can help with toning as it is a bit like doing lots of reps of an exercise. To lose fat you need to be dong cardio, but if you are not used to that you will need to be careful while on the diet. Of course, being in ketosis also means you are burning fat. Do you like walking? I'd probably suggest a nice walk (maybe 3-4 miles which should take about an hour) plus a bit of powerplate if you fancy it. As you get fitter and are carrying less weight you might want to add more walking or maybe cycling if you like that. But as always, talk to your doctor or an exercise pofessional if you are worried or need individual advice.

You sound very professional Mudbabe!
Don't mind walking I do a bit but really
like the results from PP as it takes half
the time anyway will plod along Im sure
I'll get there before my 40 th next yr !!x

Back