Urghhh Day 11

Suzie...seriously you will have days like this!!! You need to dig deep and get past them! I'm on day 34 and omg i could have killed someone sometimes! I don't know how i got this far or where the days have gone but it is so worth it! Keep at it you are doing so well x

I'm on week 15 this week.. or 16.. I've forgotten because they've started to merge!
Which is good, they start going by SO quickly. I felt like you around the second week, like time was just dragging, but now I think about it so much less.
It really helped me to just do something, just read or watch something. The more I thought about it the longer the days seemed to last.
Just try distract yourself until you get more used to it!

We all feel like you on some days huni, but it does pass and you will be so glad you stayed strong ;)

I lost track totally of what day or week I was on. I just kept seeing the weight drop and I got a buzz from that. Time flies when you're in the zone.

You'll be ok as long as you stick to it through the tough patches. Come on Suziflowa, don't get wilting (see what I did there :p).

Back